Sign in to follow this  
Merforga

New NA Council

Hi all,

As you may be aware, our NA time slot is void of active council members. Council members are important in ensuring that you , as a member, have the most enjoyable time during a raid. After much careful consideration and discussion, I'm proud to announce the two new members for NA council! 

Ivan: Ivan has been around in TTS for a long long time. Previously stepped down as a leader due to RL commitments and then returning again, his commitment, and desire to better TTS has never been in question. 

Gekk: The husk queen, doer of things and dogus owner. Gekk's been a part of TTS for nearly half a year and in that time has stepped up time and time again, going above and beyond to make sure things just get done. Her down to earth and just do attitude is a huge asset to our community. 

So join in me in congratulating the above when ever you see them!

Merf

Also, I think Gekk has been with TTS for a year and a half, almost since the beginning IIRC.

So, Eury is actually right; we were watching Rachel's Spotlight video in Hangout 0 (Eury, Phode, me). I epicfailed when I told Merf (was tired and clearly not thinking). The date that I found was during one of the two reorgs - from Timelords for a long time > Tickle > Teq Squad (2014 one).

So, Eury is actually right; we were watching Rachel's Spotlight video in Hangout 0 (Eury, Phode, me). I epicfailed when I told Merf (was tired and clearly not thinking). The date that I found was during one of the two reorgs - from Timelords for a long time > Tickle > Teq Squad (2014 one).

Pshhh.... I didn't even put in an application to apply. I just whispered and got in. 

Pshhh.... I didn't even put in an application to apply. I just whispered and got in. 

Hax

Gratz Gekk, and Ivan

Excellent Gekk, 1 step closer to that coup I mean what?

Can we still not touch gekk unless I'm on condi? I've always wanted to touch a council member.

oh and congrats too, Ivan.

Husk Senpai isn't a husk, so can't be touched anyway, pfft.

Can we still not touch gekk unless I'm on condi?  I've always wanted to touch a council member.

Wow, and so it begins already.  Best watch your flank, Gekk, the Huskicites are swarming.