Sign in to follow this  
qwexv

Weird hours and TTS membership

So I am a member of the NA TTS guild but I haven't been able to make it to a guild function specifically because for this month I am waking up around 0400 UTC.  Next week that might be different or it could stay the same for the next few months, 0 exaggeration I have no control over my sleeping patterns.

That said, are their different guild meetups throughout the day/week or is it just the 1800 UTC on Sunday?

It depends on what's meant by meetups, but we have events in three time zones, so it may put you closer to EU or OCE, depending upon how your day/night looks. The events calendar is the best place to check for scheduled events (red line being current time). Otherwise, there are often people on chatting and/or dungeons, fractals, etc. Peak hours are during raids and a couple hours after, but there are a few on off-hours too.

Edit: Mealla Fallas suggested this during our NA Community meeting: 
Update the America/Vancouver with a valid timezone
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=TTS%20Event%20Calendar&showPrint=0&showCalendars=0&mode=WEEK&src=ttsgamers.com_s3lqh3nfc4lvjo60uvmppk927k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Vancouver

There are several events every day.  As Gekk has mentioned check the calendar, its what I do.  I have borked hours atm too as I am off work for quite a few months.  At the bottom right of the calendar, there is a "google calendar" button that allows you to export to a google spreadsheet.  This helps with timezone conversions.  Not sure if it's a problem for NA players, but it made my life easier as an OCE player.

He might also be referring to guild missions and his particular guild runs it at that time.

There's always the option to do it with any other TTS guild that is running it at a time comfortable for you, all you need is a guild invite from a leader and you're all set. Apart from that, as mentioned above, just jump onto any other scheduled activity that's running, it's all the same.