GW2 Council

Teamspeak Icons!

I'm pleased to announce we have some new teamspeak icons! These are going to be available to taco members only. If you don't have a taco already, go to our taco stand where one of our lovely leaders will serve you up a delicious TTS taco! Tacos are specifically for TTS members, so if you are not a member yet, you can head here to apply!

E48E3i9.jpg

Teq Slayer - This has four different levels that are earned by killing Teq within a certain time limit. These are meant to push the limits on Tequatl and show off the groups of people who worked together to get an outstanding kill time. Kill times for the bronze, silver, and gold versions are 10+, 10:30+, 11+ respectively. The diamond version goes to the current record holders for the fastest teq kill!

4T6MEmT.jpg

Wurm Slayer - Same idea as the Teq Slayer icons. Bronze, silver, and gold versions are given out for phase one decaps at 3+, 4+, and 5+ minutes remaining. Again, diamond goes to the group that has decaped the fastest during phase one.

h1P0P4X.jpg

Wurm Chaser - Kill all three wurm heads during phase two in under one minute. 

Fw5vlji.jpg

Event Participant - Participate in TTS non-raid events!

4oaibw5.jpg

Socialite - Get involved with the TTS community. Get a RT from twitter, actively partake in the TTS forums, or help us with raid food donations! Just do things that make the TTS community a better place for everyone!

Q3PleR8.jpg

Fearless Leader - Lead a dungeon during dungeon night!

We hope you enjoy getting these icons and the new challenges they present! We're looking to add more icons so if you have any ideas please let us know down below!

**Disclaimers**

• We reserve the right to change the conditions for these icons at any point
  • You can only have 5 achievement icons total. Condi and Reflect are excluded from this.
  • If a new record is set, we will remove the diamond level icons from the old record holders.
  • If you lose your TS identity for some reason, we will be able to re-supply your icons. Just contact a council member!

That is a lot of icons. I think the teamspeak logos are going to get interesting. Are we going to be able to see people's names anymore?

Max 5  nvm.....dungeon leader will be hard for me to get sadly due to time.

That is a lot of icons. I think the teamspeak logos are going to get interesting. Are we going to be able to see people's names anymore?

:rofl:  who wants to see names? we all know people in teamspeak wants to see leaders names

So does this include (count) the (retired) donor/wurmslayer icons too?

Yes, those count towards the limit. We were talking about condensing the donation icons for people who have donated to 3+ events into a super donation icon, but that was a while ago. I'm curious, what do you guys think about that idea?

Yes, those count towards the limit. We were talking about condensing the donation icons for people who have donated to 3+ events into a super donation icon, but that was a while ago. I'm curious, what do you guys think about that idea?

I would like it, but I only have two (I think) donation icons, so what would happen with that?

I would like it, but I only have two (I think) donation icons, so what would happen with that?

Maybe we make different levels, like 2+, 3+, ect... Depends on the demand for something like that.

Also, I forgot, but there was some confusion this morning at raids. The icons for the wurm are dependent on the entire map completing phase 1 or phase 2 within the given times, not just a single wurm or head. We want to make these a bit of a challenge!

I'm curious, what do you guys think about that idea?

From a design standpoint, I think it's absolutely awful. The icons look great, but the teamspeak is going to be an orgy of icons.

However, I know when community outranks design, and from a community standpoint, I think they're perfect. Incentives in order to motivate people to partake in different things is always a good idea.

Neat.

:rofl:  who wants to see names? we all know people in teamspeak wants to see leaders names

Sasu and his army of icons, those were the days.

On a side note, the Golden Wurmslayer icon is gonna be freaking hard to get unless everyone steps up their game and starts bringing optimized build to wurm lol.

I've personally never seen a wurm decap @ no less than 3 minutes, but I'm sure with consumables and no eggs out it's definitely possible.  I'm looking forward to the challenge.

From a design standpoint, I think it's absolutely awful. The icons look great, but the teamspeak is going to be an orgy of icons.

However, I know when community outranks design, and from a community standpoint, I think they're perfect. Incentives in order to motivate people to partake in different things is always a good idea.

Neat.

My first thought exactly. It's quite tiring to have to scroll or re-adjust window size for teamspeak when trying to remember a leader's name when they have 7 icons (Yes 7, I've actually counted, I've even seen one 8.) and you can't actually see their names, especially with how nested these channels are. But I suppose that's for another area of the forums to be forgotten.

One related suggestion is maybe limiting the number of kill icons to 1, instead of having a gold and platinum icon next to your name...if you have platinum then you obviously have the previous three, and if a new record is set just have a new server group created with fancy icon, and merging the old platinum with the existing gold. Maybe a bit of work, but would drastically reduce the amount of icon clutter on TS.

But overall a nice idea, maybe will spark some life back into the raids for those that haven't attended in some time.