Sign in to follow this  
GW2 Council

Council Home Instance!

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nodes would you most like to see us add? (pick all that apply)

• Basic Ore Node Pack (Copper, Silver, Gold nodes)
    • Basic Lumber Node Pack (Green, Soft and Seasoned)
    • Elder Wood Logging Node
    • Ancient Wood Logging Node
    • Platinum Mining Node
    • Mithril Mining Node
    • Orichalcum Mining Node
    • Omnomnberry Harvesting Node

Hey members of TTS!

As you may or may not know we have an account that is home to our TTS Arena.  What you may not have known is that we are also building up the home instance so that we can always farm the nodes that help us reduce the cost of food items.  This in turn allows us to use more funds for events and such for TTS.

Currently we are in possession of:

Orrian Truffle Node

Snow Truffle Node

Lotus Root Node

Basic Plant Node (3 nodes)

Ghost Pepper

Sprocket Node

Candy Corn

Quartz Node

Cloth Rack

We have acquired the quartz node! Would you guys like us to get the Krait Obelisk Shard skill point?  We are looking to try fill this home instance with, well pretty much everything.  Our goal is for our members to donate the orrian and snow truffles and the lotus roots as those are most common and expensive part of food crafting for us.  Everything else is yours to keep.

The purpose of this thread is to solicit input from the community.  The poll will allow you to pick which nodes you would like to see us add to our home instance.  Our ultimate goal is to get every node in there.  So please vote for the ones you really want in there and not for the ones you are more meh about.  Remember any we add are for you guys to keep every day :)  Also if we are missing any from the list please let us know and we'll add it.

As always if you have suggestions or ideas please feel free to submit them below!

Thanks!

-TTS Council

Genius! And nobody has to know that sylvari use the dream to cheat!

*ahem* Cheat is such an ugly word... I prefer to look at it as using one of the many senses that set us apart from the other races. Charr have 4 ears, Norn are taller than everyone else, Asura smaller, and Humans have chicken legs. Nothing wrong with using natural attributes. ^.^

I figured this is appropriate to put here.  Since I've been offering this since Feb..

Not trying to steal any one from taking part in this.. just saying I'm an extra person with nodes that can be used to help TTS, instead of everyone just piling on 1 person's home instance.

I figured this is appropriate to put here.  Since I've been offering this since Feb..

Not trying to steal any one from taking part in this.. just saying I'm an extra person with nodes that can be used to help TTS, instead of everyone just piling on 1 person's home instance.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

For the eu raid slot it should be whenever i attend raids after feedback. The only thing thatcan interfere with that porentially is missions or a respawn.

But....GM wait is in the grove? Theres a home instance there ;)

I may be able to help out with this from time to time. 

I currently own:
Ancient wood log
Elder Wood Log
green wood log
soft wood log
seasoned wood log

raw candy corn node
quartz crystal node
Sprocket Generator

copper ore node
silver ore node
gold ore node
Platinum Ore
mithril ore node
orichalcum ore node

snow truffle
Omnomberries
Orrian Truffles
Lotus Root
Ghost Peppers
vegetables
herbs
root plants

cloth rack
wintersday tree of generosity
krait obelisk shard

I currently don't own:
personal Bandit Chest
Enchanted Treasure Chest

Also, I have a home instance portal so its free for me to jump to my instance.  I predominantly play a human so it would be in Divinity's Reach