Erik

Website Overhaul

NA guild missions aren't on there because only Council is able to add events at the moment and there is no NA council member. Merf is filling in for us but obviously it's a lot of work for him to try and cover everything.

The other NA times are on Thursday UTC and Saturday UTC at 2am following wurm raid.

EU is on Saturday UTC following their wurm raid (so around 5:45 or 6pm UTC)

NA guild missions aren't on there because only Council is able to add events at the moment and there is no NA council member. Merf is filling in for us but obviously it's a lot of work for him to try and cover everything.

The other NA times are on Thursday UTC and Saturday UTC at 2am following wurm raid.

EU is on Saturday UTC following their wurm raid (so around 5:45 or 6pm UTC)

Ahh, ok. Since they are at set/established times (like teq/wurm) I figured they'd be on the calendar.  Didn't know only a NA council member could add them, I would think/was under the impression that any of the leaders of the specific guild would be able to.

Ahh, ok. Since they are at set/established times (like teq/wurm) I figured they'd be on the calendar.  Didn't know only a NA council member could add them, I would think/was under the impression that any of the leaders of the specific guild would be able to.

It was like that with the old website, but because we didn't want to break stuff, we appointed someone to help us update the calendar. 

It was like that with the old website, but because we didn't want to break stuff, we appointed someone to help us update the calendar. 

Well, that and there were concerns that your private information would be out there, such as an email address - so it's all fed through one account.

I think you guys are more than competent enough to click "add event" :p

Because of the switch to using Google Calendar it was changed to allow a single account that is only accessible by Council to add events. This was because of the way it would show people's personal information if they created the event with their Google account. I believe it's being discussed about making one with leader level access (the council google account has access to other information that is really only for council) but don't quote me on that.

Edit - Basically what Ailarin said. This is why you shouldn't type out a reply, get distracted by a phone call, and then still post it without refreshing the page.

Because of the switch to using Google Calendar it was changed to allow a single account that is only accessible by Council to add events. This was because of the way it would show people's personal information if they created the event with their Google account. I believe it's being discussed about making one with leader level access (the council google account has access to other information that is really only for council) but don't quote me on that.

Edit - Basically what Ailarin said. This is why you shouldn't type out a reply, get distracted by a phone call, and then still post it without refreshing the page.

Was gonna ask if what your edit was talking about was deleted, but went back to OP and saw that Ailarin doesn't show as Ailarin anymore. So now I see you're talking about Erik's post (who is Ailarin's account now, whos ts info is Ailarin) above yours.

So if its controlled by only one account that only council members have the password for, doesn't that mean you guys have to change the password each time council members change? (Otherwise, they'd still be able to access it and add/change stuff still)

Was gonna ask if what your edit was talking about was deleted, but went back to OP and saw that Ailarin doesn't show as Ailarin anymore. So now I see you're talking about Erik's post (who is Ailarin's account now, whos ts info is Ailarin) above yours.

So if its controlled by only one account that only council members have the password for, doesn't that mean you guys have to change the password each time council members change? (Otherwise, they'd still be able to access it and add/change stuff still)

:sweat:

As far as I am aware, that is the current procedure, yes.

I was inactive for about a week, then decided to come check out the guild website. Fantastic work guys!

I am minoring in graphic design and I must say super duper work! Everything is so clean I can eat off of it.