Sign in to follow this  
NexForce

The Teq Squad Guild Missions

On April 19th, 2015, there will be TOGA Party event happening during our Guild Missions time, So.... what will happen is, I will run The Teq Squad Guild Missions AFTER NA wurm. That would be around 2:00AM UTC. 

On April 19th, 2015, there will be TOGA Party event happening during our Guild Missions time, So.... what will happen is, I will run The Teq Squad Guild Missions AFTER NA wurm. That would be around 2:00AM UTC. 

Well figured I'd post here (instead of 'derailing' the toga party thread).  So now that the toga party is the18th (see below :below: ), we'll be running at the normal time on the 19th now, correct?

Correction Merforga's OP, it is on April 18th, 2015, not April 19th 2015. 

Well figured I'd post here (instead of 'derailing' the toga party thread).  So now that the toga party is the18th (see below :below: ), we'll be running at the normal time on the 19th now, correct?

yea, because someone *COUGH YOU!!!* said it was on the 19th, but I wasn't organizing this event during that time. So now I'm getting more caught up with the schedule, it will be back to normal.  The Teq Squad Guild Missions will be normal time, Sunday 6:15PM UTC 2:15PM EDT 11:15AM PDT

yea, because someone *COUGH YOU!!!* said it was on the 19th, but I wasn't organizing this event during that time. So now I'm getting more caught up with the schedule, it will be back to normal.  The Teq Squad Guild Missions will be normal time, Sunday 6:15PM UTC 2:15PM EDT 11:15AM PDT

I was only going from info from the main toga post :mouthshut:

On Sunday April 12th, I got a meeting with TOGA, so for this guild mission, I can setup all the invites and activate all the guild mission at the same time. If a member can lead the guild missions that would be awesome, or any leaders in The Teq Squad. 

Just a friendly reminder, Guild Missions will happen on April 12th 6:15PM UTC if someone is there to run it. In terms of invites and activating it, I will do all of it all at once. Just need someone to coordinate. 

Just a friendly reminder, Guild Missions will happen on April 12th 6:15PM UTC if someone is there to run it. In terms of invites and activating it, I will do all of it all at once. Just need someone to coordinate. 

I'll cover it, activation and invites as well. 

June 21st 2015, The Teq Squad guild mission will start 14 hours earlier than normal. Instead of starting at 6:15PM UTC, it will start at 2:15AM UTC. Basically after NA raids. 

This is only happening for that day as I won't be available to run them. There is always an option for someone from the community to step up and run it, but unless someone does, I will run it after NA raids at Sunday 2:15AM UTC (Saturday 10:15PM EDT, 7:15PM PDT)

I just had some last minute event pop up on August 30th . So what that means is if a leader is able to help fill in The Teq Squad Guild Missions on Sunday 6:15PM UTC it will be ran by that leader. But if we don't have one in time before Sunday, I will run it at reset which is Sunday 2AM UTC, after NA Triple Trouble Wurm. 

This is just a notification so I give ample time for people to spread this news. Hopefully it's not too late. I will make the official announcement on Saturday 12AM UTC (Friday night NA time) what is going to happen. Again, I apologize for the last minute change. :puppy-eyes:

------------- IMPORTANT NOTICE-------------
The Teq Squad Guild Mission time is going to change effectively on November 1st 2015. 

6:16PM UTC -> 7:15PM UTC

For those that live in North America, there won't be any changes due to Day Light Saving is over on November 1st, thus the time for guild missions will remain unchange. 

2:15PM EST
11:15AM PST

Reason for the time change is because Day Light Saving is coming to an end for North Americans, thus raids are 1 hour early. I can't run it before 2:00PM EST, thus changing the UTC time instead of changing the NA time. 

Updated OP

I'll just put this here, since I know of this one (and don't want to make a topic just for this):

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/hot/PvE-Guild-Guild-Mission-Experiences

Guild Trek:
Super easy, blob everyone participating on ONE of the targets. After that 1 player “Interacts”. This will give credit to all that stacked on the point, spread out and grab the other points!

Everyone who stood on the blob point will receive personal credit once trek completed. (worked with 30+ players on 1 point).

I don't know if this actually works, but maybe we can try this next time? (unless we want to just keep it whenever we want to)

For Trek, that is good information, and it will help greatly for people needing the commendations from Trek. We will try it for sure.

I will still let people do guild missions at their own time if Sunday isn't the best time for them. Only active members can activate guild missions. It doesn't cost us anything, and I think it promotes more social activity between community members as well. 

Thanks for the info Spear.

The Teq Squad Guild Mission time change. 

It will now start at 6:00PM UTC starting on March 13th 2016. 

For those that live in North America, this change shouldn't have any effect. 

It will still be 

2:00pm EDT

1:00pm CDT

12:00pm MDT

11:00am PDT

It's that time of year again for Daylight Saving ending on November 6, 2016 in North America. 

It will now start at 7:00PM UTC starting on November 6th, 2016. 

For those that live in North America, this change shouldn't have any effect. 

It will still be 

It will now start at 6:00PM UTC starting on March 12th, 2017. 

For those that live in North America and does Daylight Saving, your local time doesn't change.  

It will still be