Rachel Roqux

RachelFraction Points

This was actually taken during the second (natural) spawn!

It wasn't the third? I thought it was third one MoS decided to command near naked, and managed to stay alive (think he only ever went downed) for a good chunk of it.  Maybe it was the actual spawn.  All three just kinda blended together...but it was fun :D

(btw, do we know what guild spawned the third? First was GOON, then actual spawn, but who spawned the third?)

Was funny how GOON spawned him and left, like they thought we couldn't take him down :flex:

It wasn't the third? I thought it was third one MoS decided to command near naked, and managed to stay alive (think he only ever went downed) for a good chunk of it. Maybe it was the actual spawn. All three just kinda blended together...

(btw, do we know what guild spawned the third? First was GOON, then actual spawn, but who spawned the third?)

He took his armor off for the natural spawn after getting heckled during Krait Lab. We (the zerg) kept him alive with rubbin's and got to battery phase relatively quickly :D

For the third teq... He forgot to put his armor back on (or to even switch characters XD). He also died during that one and I took over on my Zerker thief :X That one was spawned by [GoDS], I believe.

Shoutout to Goon Squad [GOON] for spawning Tequatl and catching us off guard then leaving the map. The extra loot was quite nice :)

— TTS Gamers (@TTSgamers) https://twitter.com/TTSgamers/status/620393451281063937

Inari got it right btw on the order. Did not forget to put it back on though. Did not forget to switch, just didn't mind about staying on the character.

Survived all of natural spawn with no armor (excluding down state) and was defeated several times during the GoDS spawn.

As for the accusation of having fun, no I certainly did not have fun. The heckling was just too much for me and I had to conform. That said! I'm pretty sure those in attendance are the real culprits of "The Fun".

Stop, you know you had fun. Admit it.  :thumbsup:

I don't get it. 

I think its supposed to be quotes from something in game (I'm not sure from where though).  If you put them all together:

"slavery is illegal in Kryta. Even the animals know that."
"I guess some animals need to be reminded of that."
"You will regret those words"

That's what happens when you have fun, you forget to do things .

Not sure a lvl49 fractal counts as fun...

|   I don't have the AR for 50. Only at 59 AR currently.  lvl 47 fractals are FUN too though.
 |

Edited by Spear Of Flame