Sign in to follow this  
Devalicious

Searching for Translators

Hi all I an in need for Translators i have a little project...European countries and Asian countries. So if you have any spare time I would love if you could send me a poke on teamspeak and/or a private message for the details! Thanks-Deva

Just to clarify, you need people that can translate right?

or Would a program do just as good?

Sorry you didn't specify so I'm just clearing that up for anyone else.

If you give me time I can translate to Spanish, Portuguese and other language.

Just PM me the official guide link and I'll work on it... need to have something to keep my mind busy...

We have a good group of people who can translate the guide into Mandarin, probably both in simplified and traditional versions.

Once you have guide up Deva, I can work together with some of the others to have it translated into the above language.

We have a good group of people who can translate the guide into Mandarin, probably both in simplified and traditional versions.

Once you have guide up Deva, I can work together with some of the others to have it translated into the above language.

Taiwanese or Mainland China mandarin. Apparently there's different versions. 

Taiwan uses traditional, and China uses simplified

I mean, there's are some words that mean different things for both sides. I know traditional because that's the only I learned, but swapping from Traditional to simplified is easy. But I understand what you mean. 

Like 后 (queen) is used for the simplified version of 後(back). If people got no clue what's going on, they will be go queen? instead of go back? 

I mean, there's are some words that mean different things for both sides. I know traditional because that's the only I learned, but swapping from Traditional to simplified is easy. But I understand what you mean. 

Like 后 (queen) is used for the simplified version of 後(back). If people got no clue what's going on, they will be go queen? instead of go back? 

Actually they both mean the same. 皇后 means queen, 后 alone means back, behind, after just like the traditional version, they are just written differently. Unless you're talking about the usage across different Chinese dialects, like Cantonese, which we better not delve into.

General usage for words in traditional (Taiwan) and simplified (China) are still pretty much the same, save for colloquial usage.

Actually they both mean the same. 皇后 means queen, 后 alone means back, behind, after just like the traditional version, they are just written differently. Unless you're talking about the usage across different Chinese dialects, like Cantonese, which we better not delve into.

General usage for words in traditional (Taiwan) and simplified (China) are still pretty much the same, save for colloquial usage.

Yea, I'm Cantonese, so some of the wording used in Traditional manderin confuses me. But that was one example I used, maybe there are more, I don't know :(