FaceGuy

Triple Headed Wurms

This might just be old news that I've gotten hyped up over nothing about but, I was taking a screenie on Stormbluff Isle in Bloodtide coast and accidentally caught a glimpse of a random Wurm popping out of the ground during an OCE raid.

Decided to stay up till EU to get another glimpse of it. I ended up finding another Wurm not far from the original spot, and managed to get a few screenshots of that too.

If this isn't something that is widely known and I don't look like a complete idiot right now I'll most likely go looking for the remaining Wurm. According to the colours of the wurms the screenshots show Amber and Crimson. Enjoy.

Few Screenshots on the link below

http://imgur.com/a/iwZ3j#0

-Nate/FaceGuy

Yep, If the map has considered its last wurm attempt failed, or it is a new map with the meta set at the wurm having failed they pop up around the map.

Funny story, during a oce raid when we needed to hide to try to get more peeps on to our map I chose the Plague Isle as our spot for a change of pace......Only to have wurm pop up out of the ground in front of the raid.

Many exclamations and shouting on TS as we ran at the invulnerable beast.

Yep, If the map has considered its last wurm attempt failed, or it is a new map with the meta set at the wurm having failed they pop up around the map.

Funny story, during a oce raid when we needed to hide to try to get more peeps on to our map I chose the Plague Isle as our spot for a change of pace......Only to have wurm pop up out of the ground in front of the raid.

Many exclamations and shouting on TS as we ran at the invulnerable beast.

Then got wiped when the wurm did a small spin -> spit. I remember that day. It was funny

I discovered this accidentally when I was brand new to the game and casually exploring bloodtide coast. When people told me it was due to the evolved jungle wurm failing to be killed I just smiled and nodded not knowing what boss that was. I had totally forgotten that triple trouble terrorrising the coast was even a thing.  :P

Nice screenshots by the way.