Merforga

PoF Expansion Plans and Schedule

Hello wonderful TTS members, 

With PoF just around the corner, please note the below amended schedule. Calendar will be updated accordingly soon.

From RESET (00:01 UTC) on Saturday 16th of September to RESET (00:01 UTC) on Saturday 7th of October, all current events will be unscheduled. PoF things will be happening so make sure you hop on teamspeak and stuff and check out the new content with us \o/

From 7th of October to 21st of October: Schedules will be starting to be bedded down, meta events will be organised and much much more. Join us and help shape the PoF schedule moving forward! 

MUCH HYPPEEEEE

Merf

As per usual, The Teq Squad will still do guild mission, and also for those interested in the new guild hall, Windswept Haven, the teq squad will claim it on September 24 @ 6pm UTC. (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific) for those who want to participate. You don't need to be in the guild, but you must be in squad

6 hours ago, Spear Of Flame said:

still think it should have been a different tts guild...

no voting in 2017? LUL?

jk i dunno the process this is the first time i've been on the forums in 6 months woops

15 hours ago, Dwaffy said:

I realize you said you were kidding, but there was a vote. Spear's vote was counted but his choice lost. 

This. Was probably the only one that voted to keep guilded hollow.

But now I'm actually curious on what will need to be done to get the new one. Will we be fighting branded? Awakened? Forged? (or put out fires as merf suggested on discord...)

On 9/13/2017 at 7:55 AM, Spear Of Flame said:

This. Was probably the only one that voted to keep guilded hollow.

But now I'm actually curious on what will need to be done to get the new one. Will we be fighting branded? Awakened? Forged? (or put out fires as merf suggested on discord...)

Raptor Ride through the entire guild hall. Whomever claims first place gets the keys to the guild hall.