Sign in to follow this  
Sekkira

One Path Ends Deadpool

I'm calling it here, Braham's gonna be a dumbass and do some stupid shit (as usual) and he's probably gonna try and kill Aurene for some retarded sense of good. Whether he succeeds or not, I dunno. But if he does, I think it's because I want a good excuse to murderise him. I'll be angry if we don't get to if he pulls it off. Bonus points if we murderise him before he gets to take down Aurene.

If not this, I'm totally calling Marjory being deadified.

We should set up a deadpool on who's path ends.

(Actually the player character because the last boss is rly hard and you'll die over and over)

i agree Braham will most likely do something really stupid. I predict he will do something that will hurt Taimi and that is what will maybe have him snap out of his stupid loner phase. Marjory dead? hmmm. dunno. I expect more Kasmeer to have an official nervous breakdown. And something should happen involving Aurene. Seriously, squat has happened involving her since that one story chapter rly....

9 hours ago, Erik said:

Braham is just so terribly written.

Well, so is Taimi.

Lets get 'em out.

To be honest, most of the Dragon's Watch crew is. Thankfully some of their writing has improved over the course of Season 3, but Rox is still left bland and underdeveloped and Braham is just still so angsty for no real reason. It would make more sense if he had never returned during the course of the Heart Of Thorns storyline. :x

Taimi I've started to enjoy more as Season 3 has gone on, mainly because she's finally starting the grasp her own limitations. She can no longer just do anything, and makes mistakes. Even acknowledges that her actions have consequences.

Braham is just acting like a spoiled child, and in some ways has throughout. Guy has serious mommy issues and it's annoying as hell. 

Rox is bland, but I'm half afraid they'll hurt her in favor of Braham so he'll snap out of it instead of Taimi.

Marjory and Kasmeer are easily the most entertaining characters in this to me. I dunno how likely it is that either of them will get hurt, but Kasmeers devout nature is definitely going to work against her in any fight against Balthazar, and last time it was Marjory who almost got killed.