Sign in to follow this  
Meggly

Male or female

So as a female player who plays on female characters I am regularly addressed as 'sir' or 'bro' in chat with people presuming that I must be male, so I'm curious, how many of your characters are the opposite sex to what you are irl? Feel free to share why as well if you want, though pls remember to keep it pg.

For me, all my characters are the same sex as I am irl.

I have 9 characters for each class. 7 males, 1 sylvari and 1 female

The only female I have is a warrior that I tried to make as tomboyish and bulky as possible... it didnt work, all human females are slim whatever you try to do, so I just put a karka head over her face.

EDIT: why? I love men =3

On 3/21/2017 at 2:08 AM, Dreamydark said:

EDIT: why? I love men =3

I mean, I can relate :D

But despite that, most of my characters are female.

Edited by Inari

wow I didn't expect this would become a 'we hate girls' thread :/

I considered making one of my toons male once, but I just couldn't hit the finalise button, it felt wrong. 

Im sorry, I never intended for the conversation to escalate in that direction, I never meant for it. I will modify my message to reflect that though it seems the damage is done already =(

56 minutes ago, Meggly said:

wow I didn't expect this would become a 'we hate girls' thread :/

I considered making one of my toons male once, but I just couldn't hit the finalise button, it felt wrong. 

I didn't think that's what he meant :x

Thinking about things from a completely different angle for a moment... maybe I should create some male characters so I can hear some different phrases when looting etc for a bit

23 minutes ago, Meggly said:

Thinking about things from a completely different angle for a moment... maybe I should create some male characters so I can hear some different phrases when looting etc for a bit

I suggest Asura male then, they have hilarious voice lines.

11 of my 15 characters are female, no real reason. Most of them are also Charr (6 of 11) and that is a result of I find the female Charr more aesthetic vs. the male versions (but male Charr get all the good hairstyles, what gives Anet!?). 9 of 9 characters on my alt account are also female, all Charr, same reason as before XD.

I have 10 characters, 8 of which are female. However, Sabre Heretic (my main) was originally made as a male. But I didn't like any skin options for it, so I made it over into a female toon and I like how she looks now. ^^