Addy

How Did You Pick Your Name?

4 hours ago, MasterOfSwordsmen said:

13 year old me liked swords and was not very creative. Lucked out that the name was not taken in GW1 and carried it over to GW2.

Amazing story, I know :D

And then you became Master Of Conceiving Children :D

88.5 kids last I counted.

On 3/8/2017 at 1:51 AM, Captain Seyo said:

well, When I played Everquest, I was Wompound. So I went to GW1 and made a Rit named that. Hated it. (it was before the Rit got o.p.) Then made a monk named Seyo Verde. I was taking Spanish 2 at the time. Later, with Nightfall, I liked the concept of leadership with the Paragon but not the class itself. So i ended up with Commander Seyo, Admiral Seyo, General Seyo AND DELETED THEM ALL. Then I made the Ranger, Captain Seyo. It was around the time that farming the Tomb of Primevil Kings was big and I enjoyed it. He would also start my eye-patch trend. I would end up with Captain Seyo, Seyo Verde, Seyo Azul, Seyo Spirit, Seyo Moors.........Olivia Eryx and Ziva Frost. (who would make it into gw2 as Eryx Tolvanera, Olivia Soden and ....... Ziva Frost)

Wompounding Interest!

Got this game as a gift from my bf at the time so we could play while long distance. I was watching Arrow at the time, and liked the character Cin, so I stole her name, then Stallow is the last name of a D&D character. My ranger ended up being my main, so everyone started calling me it, and all my other characters have since been named Cin Something to match.

Dreamydark's been a long standing gaming name by now, I dont remember how I actually chose it. As far as my main go (and most other characters for that matter), Pur Rawrcket is a terrible pun. Here was my exact "thought" process. Im making an enginneer, Pure Rocket sounds pretty badass, oh, im also a giant cat? alright lets make my cat Pur because it makes sense. Now how can I make Rocket into a terrible pun? *makes a clawing movement with his hand* rawr...OH I GOT IT: ill just do RAWRcket. HAHAHA im so funny. Pur Rawrcket.