Sign in to follow this  
Addy

Guide Master Post (WIP)

Hey all,

Having trouble trying to find a particular guide you are looking for? Whether it be KotJ, Triple Trouble, or the raid intro guide, here is the master list for you, all in one place. It is (hopefully) going to be continuously updated with new things we create, as well as some of the current guides being updated with new information (such as the raid guides).

Enjoy.

Core

-Tequatl (Builds need updating - super old)

-Shatterer

-Triple Trouble

-Reflect Guide

-Condi 

-Reflect Calling

Heart of Thorns

-King of the Jungle (Gerent) 

-Dargon Stand coming soon!

Raids

-Introducing the TTS Raid Guild (Ranks need updating)

-Getting Started With Raids

Miscellaneous

-Legendary Weapon Crafting Guide

-Break Bar Guide

@Erik I fixed it don't mind me... *gives cookie to pretend Addy Fail didn't happen*

so the guide to raid training has some good gear pieces on it to so probably dont need the outdated old meta, the guide to gear getting bit needs a bit more updating but that shouldnt be to hard. the intro  raids guide is correct but the tele ranks on there are wrong as merf just updated them. So that also needs to be edited

Well if someone could write up mechanics and such for raid bosses, with a link or something, that'd be great. Or...whatever lol. 

If we update the "Raid gear" to be a "Raid encounter" with links to raid gear, that'd be great.... Whoever wants to write that :)

7 hours ago, Addy said:

Well if someone could write up mechanics and such for raid bosses, with a link or something, that'd be great. Or...whatever lol. 

If we update the "Raid gear" to be a "Raid encounter" with links to raid gear, that'd be great.... Whoever wants to write that :)

Get rid of raid gear guide. It's been outdated for a while and Trindines post which you've linked as "TTS Training Raids" has the up to date info. 

Will the update the rest when i get the chance =)

Should I rename the TTS Training Raids to something else since it has the proper info and such? If so, should I just name it Raid Info? (Instead of training)

3 hours ago, Addy said:

Should I rename the TTS Training Raids to something else since it has the proper info and such? If so, should I just name it Raid Info? (Instead of training)

Training raids and getting started with raiding. 

It's a bit long so if you can think of a way to shorten it.. XD 

The suggested builds on the Tequatl guide should probably be updated as well. You don't necessarily need screencaps of what traitlines and such you'd need, but something more in-line with what's run nowadays. For instance, eles shouldn't be running water traitline anymore. XD

6 hours ago, Inari said:

The suggested builds on the Tequatl guide should probably be updated as well. You don't necessarily need screencaps of what traitlines and such you'd need, but something more in-line with what's run nowadays. For instance, eles shouldn't be running water traitline anymore. XD

I'm still running that bomb engi build at Teq and its working fine ;p

The engineer build hasn't changed since pre-hot came out. The only difference is using power or condition damage. 

As for updating the guide, administrators can update the info, but without the consent of the author(s), people would call it admins abusing power. :/

Abuse of power is a case-by-case basis. Always is. There's a difference between using it to update something to make it reflect the current state of the game and using it to misrepresent someone else's ideas.