The forums have been disabled and archived as of 1/13/2019. They will remain here for the time being so that you may gather past conversations. Please contact an administrator if you need any assistance.

Erik

[Spoilers] Head Of The Snake

I'm not going to lie, Caudecus' room being finally used was probably the best thing in this living story for me. However, I do feel this is probably one of the most solid releases that Guild Wars 2 has put out in quite some time. The story felt like it was moving in great areas, there was a distinct lack of Deus Ex Taimi, and Canach was ever so spicy.

Really glad they showed just how powerful Queen Jennah is. To be able to create a feedback of that size, remove the council womans minions, and hit on Logan at the same time? She's lit.

Compared to the other maps, I think Lake Doric is much better than their prior releases. The hills dip very low, the caves feel tight and close, and the forests are dense. I love it.

The raid is surprisingly good (more for another post).

How do you guys feel about it, we're 2 weeks-ish in, and I think it's a solid release.

Canach makes me happy. He's one of my favorite characters. I love Taimi though ._.

Seeing how badass Jennah is rocked. Logan's new position makes me go meh, though.

Overall, I liked it. I wants more now please :D

2 hours ago, Addy said:

Canach makes me happy. He's one of my favorite characters. I love Taimi though ._.

Seeing how badass Jennah is rocked. Logan's new position makes me go meh, though.

Overall, I liked it. I wants more now please :D

Thoughts on Braham acting like even more of a brat and "reforming" Destiny's Edge with a bunch of randoms?

Braham is fine. It's my character's handling of his brattiness that seems off to me. :p

I loved the episode, but hard to say which is my fav so far. Gotta find "E"! 

10 hours ago, Inari said:

Thoughts on Braham acting like even more of a brat and "reforming" Destiny's Edge with a bunch of randoms?

Braham shouldn't even be a character.

This is one of my problems with ArenaNet's writing, their characters often feel completely bizarre for no indiscernible reason. Yes, Braham's mother died. So lets go wake up an elder dragon after she was just killed by the previous one? Moreover, Taimi is just a mad genius who has a solution to everything. This research with the heart in a jar better backfire massively so she can finally get her ego tuned waaaaay down.

Canach and Taimi are the best parts of the living story.  While yes Taimi does seem to find a solution for everything, she's still the enjoyable.  Do agree with you on Braham.   I kinda hope he gets killed off. 

I need to find more places for my foot key...

23 hours ago, Spear Of Flame said:

Shoulda been a painting/bust of Kasmeer (Southsun Kasmeer?) or Jenna instead...

He hates Jennah so that wouldn't have worked out haha. Kasmeer though... But Caudy loves Logan!