Welcome to TTS Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taki

Craft Guide: Legendary Weapons

This is a link to a google spreadsheet that contains all Tyria and HoT Legendary weapons released. It gives a breakdown of what Gifts and Materials needed. Some are somewhat condensed to conserve space (because no one likes scrolling for days) and for ambiguous material needs, such as Mystic Clovers (forging is not an absolute guarantee), some side research on GW2 Wikipedia is highly encouraged.

Legendary Weapon Master List

Each entry for a particular Legendary is contained in a tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet for navigation.

Some Pro-Tips on making Legendaries:

Unwritten Clover Rule: Always forge for Mystic Clovers first before completing your Gift of Might and Magic. Forging Mystic Clovers gives probably 8/10 times T6 materials required for Might/Magic. It's a less expensive way to acquire while getting your Mystic Clovers. My very first Legendary, was actually Twilight and Sunrise together, and I did Clovers last. It was kind of painful, because I was relegated to unending days in Silverwastes hunting for Obsidian Shards. I would not recommend spending your 30 Day Log-In Reward on Clovers, and instead, keep getting Laurels.

-Click HERE for Mystic Clover Single and Bulk Recipe

Obsidian Shards: To get these at a faster rate, take advantage of the Karma Vendor located at Temple of Balthazar in Straights of Devastation. For 21k Karma, you can buy 10 Obsidian Shards at a time. The Waypoint Link: [&BPoCAAA=]. Additionally, if you have the Karmic Converter and the Ley-Energy Matter Converter, once a day you can for certain purchase Obsidian Shards from the Karmic, and occasionally from the Ley-Energy. The Ley-Energy Converter ALSO sells Crafting Bags of various tiers occasionally as well. The Heavy Crafting Bag will contain extra T6 materials. Your Guild Hall Commendation Trader will also let you buy Obsidian Shards for Commendations. You can generally acquire 15 a day from the Trader, and upwards 30 a day if they offer the Heavy Obsidian Shard bag.

-Click HERE for Karmic Converter particulars

-Click HERE for Ley-Energy Matter Converter particulars

-Click HERE for Tactician Deathstrider Karma Vendor particulars; He is only available when Temple of Balthazar has been reclaimed.

T6 Materials: If you have more lower tier materials of the higher tier you need, you can upgrade in Forge or via crafting for some specific ones you need. Gemstones for example, need Jeweler to transmogrify into higher tiers. This is especially useful for Legendaries requiring 100 Opal Orbs, or for Amalgamated Gemstones.

-Click HERE for Amalgamated Gemstone crafting recipes. These can also be acquired through crafting or through daily HoT meta of Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths and Dragon Stand. Max 4 free a day.

-Click HERE for Transmogrification table. It is collapsible by tier and most gemstones are available to upgrade.

Precursor/HOT+ Legendary Crafting

For the extended spreadsheet on precursor crafting, as well as some additional notes and material requirements, see the list provided below for the google spreadsheet. Feel free to import to your own spreadsheet so you can edit as you wish or simply refer to the ones here. Along the bottom of the spreadsheet are tabs indicating which tier of the precursor you are working on. The last page will contain material requirements.

Astralaria - The Mechanism

The Bifrost - The Legend

Bolt - Zap

The Shining Blade (Precursor & Legendary Pages)

Juggernaut Precursor: In Volume I, you must Ponder and Kneel before several POI/Statues and such. Gekk Exl, fabulous she, has made a few notes on the subject.

-Click HERE for her notes and where to do what action.

Edited by Taki
Heitkeri, Epi, Ziplook and 1 other like this

I managed to find all the mats I need for the first three levels of precursors, but what I didn't expect were all the mats required for the second collection. Definitely worth checking that stuff out, as none of the material calculators on the wiki include that stuff. For Bolt, that's lots of time limited items (Deldrimor Ingots and Charged Quartz Crystals) so good to start planning early.

Edited by Dewar

Yeah, to clarify this is for when you have the precursor to make into the legendary. 

Legendaries are expensive haha.

Yeah when I have time (probably not until after Christmas and work slows back down) I'll start going through the collections for a more comprehensive list.

Addy likes this

Oh a new shield? I'll update it here in a little bit when I'm done with some chores.

Edit:

Shooshadoo has been added alphabetically. It does of course, like the others, assume you have the Pre-collections done already.

Edited by Taki
Qaezie likes this

Man. It's literally a fishtank. With a Quaggan.

Anyone else feel like you're toting around a captive Quaggan despite all the pre-weapons being named "Friendship/Trust" etc?

9 hours ago, Taki said:

Man. It's literally a fishtank. With a Quaggan.

Anyone else feel like you're toting around a captive Quaggan despite all the pre-weapons being named "Friendship/Trust" etc?

SHHHHHHH...... they don't need to know

On 11/24/2016 at 8:17 AM, mypinkbunny said:

I have the quaggan fishbowl i love it. thanks for the guide

My pleasure! I'll be doing a more in-depth later for all the pre-weapons/collections. I'm still deciding on the best format for it.

For a preview of how I'll be formatting Pre-Collections, here's a glimpse of my in-progress on Astralaria.

Edited by Taki

On 10/17/2016 at 11:27 AM, Dewar said:

I managed to find all the mats I need for the first three levels of precursors, but what I didn't expect were all the mats required for the second collection. Definitely worth checking that stuff out, as none of the material calculators on the wiki include that stuff. For Bolt, that's lots of time limited items (Deldrimor Ingots and Charged Quartz Crystals) so good to start planning early.

I'm done with Astralaria, so you'll be able to view what I plan to use as my format for each tier of precursor collections. There will be a section on the last page that hopefully (this is the only part still in progress) will include all the pertinent material amounts. Throughout the spreadsheets, if applicable, I broke down required mats (ie 1 plank = 2 logs) but some will be assumed.

Addy likes this