Sign in to follow this  

Hero Point Train

This is just a quick announcement. I will be running a hero point train on Sunday October 2 at 1AM UTC. (Saturday October 1 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific)

I will be clearing all the Hero Points in Auric Basin and Tangled Depths. Make sure you have Wanderer's Waypoint Discovered. That's where we will start. If you don't have it on that particular character, you can always go to Gilded Hallow and run through the portal on the South-West of Gilded Hallow.  

It is recommended you have level 4 in all Heart of Maguuma Masteries (Gliding, Exalted, Itzel, and Nuhoch) unlocked as there will be place inaccessible if you don't have them mastered. 

This upcoming October 16 at 1AM UTC (Saturday October 15 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific), I will run another Hero Point Train.

I will be going through Verdant Brink and Auric Basin, and a few in Tangled Depths to complete your characters' specialization. 

This time, you don't have to have a lot of masteries unlocked since we aren't going into Tangled Depths. Just make sure you got the basic updraft and bouncing mushroom is suffice.