Sign in to follow this  
Raven Paradox

PAC events 9/20 - 9/22

Hello folks.   Due to the upcoming release of Rising Flames or whatever,  PAC events will be cancelled on September 20th, 21st, and 22nd (PST).

Guild Missions are still on the schedule and will likely be ran depending on whoever wants to lead them.

Take this time to complete the Roller coaster JP, complete personal story,  be left on another cliffhanger and realize that no new legendaries are being released.   Thanks all!

New Legendary Mace: Eureka
A new legendary weapon is now available. Speak to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Arch to learn how to craft the new mace precursor, Endeavor, and forge the new legendary mace, Eureka.

Member when they said no legendary weapons, in favor of content. I member.

Maybe they're realizing they've basically stolen peoples money cause of all the things they promised that never happened :3

All for surprises like that though. I feel like they're really invested again. I have high hopes.

4 hours ago, Celtic said:

New Legendary Mace: Eureka
A new legendary weapon is now available. Speak to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Arch to learn how to craft the new mace precursor, Endeavor, and forge the new legendary mace, Eureka.

Member when they said no legendary weapons, in favor of content. I member.

They kind of still went that way.  Its not really content for the new legendaries.  You just buy the things from the guy (at least from what I've read) instead of having to do specific story/journey type content to get them.

The legendary journeys were a neat idea, and I did have fun with Juggernaut (and T1s on the rest), but resources are better spent elsewhere (huge time sink relative to number of people accessing it), so the current implementation is a nice compromise, even if it is less interesting.

yeah, tier 1s were interesting/fun, and the few tier 3 and two tier 4s were kinda fun too.  Tier 2s just sucks, due to the crests and geodes, would have to farm silverwastes for a really long time to finish the other tier 2s (would like to eventually, but its so much grinding...).

It sounds like the new ones are just gonna be a grind too though :(.

I'm sure everyone knows why it takes so long to release the shortbow CC. The design itself isn't hard to create, it's developing the quest to get the pre-cursor takes a long time. 

Take away developing the quest, and you get more legendary weapon releases.