NexForce

TTS Facebook Cover Photo Contest

Hello everybody! TTS is inviting you to a Facebook cover photo contest. This contest is for you guys to help design/create a cover photo for our TTS Facebook page. The winner of the Facebook cover photo contest will have their work displayed on our Facebook page, and win awesome prizes. Details are listed below. 

Timeline:

• The contest will run for 2 weeks, from August 24 to September 07.
  • Voting will begin at submission deadline on September 08. Voting will last 1 week ending on September 15.  

Rules and Requirements: 

• The cover photo must contain the TTS logo. The theme will be Guild Wars 2 related. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8evTm2_cKAMRkcycFdLUHNwczg Here is a link to some of our logos you can use. If you choose to design a new logo for TTS, make sure it clearly shows it being TTS. 
  • Dimension of the cover photo must be 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall or greater. Keep it at this ratio if you choose to make it bigger. Quality of the image is very important.
  • Only 1 submission per person, you may change submissions at any time before deadline
  • Submit entry before deadline, any submissions after deadline will be nulled.

Submission:

• Upload your image on imgur.com
  • Submit your entries on the forums
  • Include your account name on the submission

Voting Process:

• Voting will start 24 hours after last day for submissions
  • Voting will take place on TTS forums. 

Prizes:

• The person with the most votes will be the winner. The winner will receive 100g in prize cash and 1 Black Lion Weapon skin ticket. Weapon skin will be of their choice.
  • All participants will be entered into a raffle to win 1 Black Lion weapon skin of their choice.
  • All Voters will be put into a raffle for an Aetherized Staff Skin. 

Winner of the contest will be notified in game and the winners of the raffle will be notified on the forums. Make sure you check your messages!

10 hours ago, Leonov said:

Jpeg quality image attached. I have a png available for higher quality but I can't upload it - I've reached my forum attachment size limit after joining too many contests :whiteflag:

should be fixed now.

Its better for you to embed them via imgur, though.

13 hours ago, Erik said:

should be fixed now.

Its better for you to embed them via imgur, though.

Thanks for fixing the upload limit Erik!

The new imgur embed code wasn't working for me - the forum wasn't rendering <...> tags properly.

I hunted around for the old imgur embed code and have properly embedded the imgur image into my post. Thanks again!

On 8/25/2016 at 2:27 AM, Leonov said:

Thanks for fixing the upload limit Erik!

The new imgur embed code wasn't working for me - the forum wasn't rendering <...> tags properly.

I hunted around for the old imgur embed code and have properly embedded the imgur image into my post. Thanks again!

if you take the imgur.com/<filename>.jpg - it automatically embeds, there's no need to do anything else.

LZcqQvq.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/a/Tcb5f

Account: Koomaster.9176

2ZKNFHp.png

I don't know if these are your most desired links to direct players towards.

But if you end up using mine, I can probably edit and slot in whatever links suit TTS' needs the most.

Edited by Koomaster

Hi all, long time no see. After way too much umming and ahhing, this is what I came up with. (I'll never stop making changes unless I submit)

63tEDDv.jpg

Srouc.1649

The tequatl image was lifted from some concept art, and the font used was Menomia (which is used for the in game map and such). I figure arenanet properties are relatively safe to use in this context.