The forums have been disabled and archived as of 1/13/2019. They will remain here for the time being so that you may gather past conversations. Please contact an administrator if you need any assistance.

Sign in to follow this  
In Nox Mani

Break from gw2

Hey thur, im taking a break from gw2. The people I enjoyed playing with have almost all left. the rest of you can... jk =D

my family that played with me are totally wvw now(which I hate)and I don't want to grind out another legendary cuz im bored. I thought about wow but meh. I might log in from time to time to help my family with something or other, but yeah no real long term goals in gw2 atm.

#bringbacksaith

Cyaz

p.s. Sup koo =)

I'm a huge advocate for people doing what entertains them the most when it comes to games, and all of their spare time ofc. I hope you take the time to have loads of fun :) I don't know you, but I wish you all the best. 

xoxo

-Epi

Actually wow is also another grinding game which u need to pay to play. Game style is like I hit it, all credit belongs to me and don't you dare steal from me. If ya can adept to the game style as it so "toxicated" then you are fine (specially after you choose to be in a pvp realm and high lvl no life player repeatedly kill ya, camp your corpses) 

It used to be very fun ... but well, you can try free account and lvl up until lvl 20. No harm trying =)

Do come back visit us sometime /hug

Sign in to follow this