Kantriakhor

TTS Pokemon Tournament - Summer 2016: Kanto Klassic

Hey I'm hanging out in the tts pokemon gym teamspeak channel right now. If you can't make it, I guess we can figure out a rescheduling some time...

So if we still wanna do our battle during this weekend, I should be available tmr in the late afternoon (est) and maybe a bit in the evening...

Hey! Sorry, I thought it was Sunday. If you can't do it today then I'll forfeit. I'm extremely sorry. The Pokémon Go craze got to me and this whole time I was thinking Sunday. Again I'm very very sorry. My head wasn't here but instead in augmented reality. 

I'll forfeit. Rereading the forum, I messed up and am completely at fault and it looks like you even waited a while. Wow, I messed up big time. I don't even know why I was thinking Sunday. I deeply apologize for my absence. 

Hey man if you still wanna fight, I'll be around today during the afternoon. I'd honestly rather do a battle, than win by default lol. I'll post again on the forums when I'm back home again this afternoon.

Edited by Icarus

So after a super long battle... I managed to win 4-0 over Moqi. But let me tell you, in a snorlax mirror match, where both know "rest", nobody wins... Moqi's snorlax was super bulky QQ

Here's the battle code if anyone's interested in some super stall wars, and a couple lucky predictions: 5RQW-WWWW-WW4E-7TV8

Also I thought I'd drop a brief overview of my team (might give ppl ideas for the next tourney):

Clefable (bold, unaware): rock setter, defensive tank, and paralysis spreader.

Starmie (timid, natural cure): rapid spin -> dragonite hates rocks.

Nidoking (rash, sheer force): mixed attacking wall breaker, with sucker punch.

Machamp (adamant, no guard): just there to punch things.

Snorlax (careful, thick fat): typical curselax set.

Dragonite (adamant, multiscale): dragon dance = gg, plus iron head tech.

Thanks for the battles everyone! \O/

On 11/07/2016 at 7:39 AM, Icarus said:

So after a super long battle... I managed to win 4-0 over Moqi. But let me tell you, in a snorlax mirror match, where both know "rest", nobody wins... Moqi's snorlax was super bulky QQ

So....I did the best then? ;)

Celtic hacked his way into beating me ;)

Hey Kantri, will you be online tmr evening around NA prime time? I've got a full time summer job and night courses during the week, so I'm usually quite busy during weekdays :P

Sometime during the weekend would probably work too. Thanks!

PS Would've pmed you on the forum, but I can't send you msgs for some reason...