Kantriakhor

TTS Pokemon Tournament - Summer 2016: Kanto Klassic

Hiya!

So after being slightly in front for the first half of the game, my Muk had a bit of a face off with one of Shadow's pokemon and lost - said pokemon went ahead and swept the rest of my team!

My Dragonite did his job of killing fairies, my Slowbro did it's job of taking zero damage, and my Alakazam pulled off a OHKO! However, I did lose 3-0 ):

Gg to Shadow, and gl to Icarus in next round!

On 6/18/2016 at 11:30 AM, Kantriakhor said:

Round 2 kicks off now!

Icarus, shadow is soemtimes on teamspeak during OCE and NA zones, with the YS name "........................."

So thats who that is. Kept wondering who that was and if they were trying to hide who they were.

Wheres your win post Celtic? ;)

58 minutes ago, Spear Of Flame said:

So thats who that is. Kept wondering who that was and if they were trying to hide who they were.

Wheres you win post Celtic? ;)

It's so small you probably missed it 7 times. :^)

Great battle with Shadoww. Both of us lead with the same mon, and I suspect we had similar defensive cores and sweepers haha. I ended up winning the battle 5-0. Thanks again for the battle Shadoww!

okay, so due to my internet situation, I won't be able to compete against Saevai due to unable to connect to the internet. I got my team setup on the Nintendo 3DS, but not on the Smogon showdown. New modem should arrive around Wednesday, and if everything works out, I will be able to compete before the end of the week. But if not, I'll just forfeit

Saevai, can you do the battle on Pokemon showdown? because my internet problem is not going to be fixed until like Sunday, there's no way I can connect to the internet on my 3DS. 

If not, I can't do the battle, then I will need to forfeit, or if Kantri will allow an extension until Monday UTC (Sunday night) 

Just now, NexForce said:

Saevai, can you do the battle on Pokemon showdown? because my internet problem is not going to be fixed until like Sunday, there's no way I can connect to the internet on my 3DS. 

If not, I can't do the battle, then I will need to forfeit, or if Kantri will allow an extension until Monday UTC (Sunday night) 

Consider it extended if you guys need it

On 24/06/2016 at 10:42 AM, Kantriakhor said:

Consider it extended if you guys need it

It will be needed since my desktop is having internet problems and I have no idea how to use showdown, other than how to watch Kantri beat up Celtic ;)

4 hours ago, Saevai said:

other than how to watch Kantri beat up Celtic ;)

You can talk smack all you like Saevai, but I was in semi's before you, and the process shall repeat itself for finals.  :^)

13 hours ago, Celtic said:

You can talk smack all you like Saevai, but I was in semi's before you, and the process shall repeat itself for finals.  :^)

So you're saying you will lose to me in the end....again? ;)

11 hours ago, Saevai said:

So you're saying you will lose to me in the end....again? ;)

Nope, I'm saying I've been ahead of you this entire time, and always will be. Kappa.

8 hours ago, Celtic said:

Nope, I'm saying I've been ahead of you this entire time, and always will be. Kappa.

Its like those people who write 'First' on Youtube videos...no one cares that you were first because you haven't done anything.