Epi

Guild Hall Decorations

Hi, everyone.

I was depositing some furniture coins yesterday, and I noticed that the guild hall has a lot of decorations that aren't being placed. Do we have someone in charge of scribing/decorating? 

I just thought I'd poke you, so you didn't forget. ^^

-Epi (Epiril)

It depends on which guild you're in.  If your in The Teq Squad or Twinkie one then there are a few people who are doing stuff with the decorations.  Not sure on the other guilds though.  There is a cap to the amount of decorations the hall can have (I believe its 1000), so after awhile I'm betting we're gonna have surplus decorations that won't/can't be used.

If you are in one of the OCE guilds (Tequatl Terror or Tickle), decorating is open for everyone!

I think there may be some limitations, like don't go around deleting everyone else's stuff and don't make anything inappropriate...but yah, go make a masterpiece! 

2 hours ago, Pompeia said:

My WvW guild has 1330 of those clouds... so I think the limit is 2k, like our banks.

I meant out/placed on the map you can only have 1000, if I'm remembering the complaints on the official forums/reddit after HoT was out.  In the 'storage' I don't think there is a limit (other than the possible one where stuff was showing as 999999, iirc).

3 hours ago, Spear Of Flame said:

It depends on which guild you're in.  If your in The Teq Squad or Twinkie one then there are a few people who are doing stuff with the decorations.  Not sure on the other guilds though.  There is a cap to the amount of decorations the hall can have (I believe its 1000), so after awhile I'm betting we're gonna have surplus decorations that won't/can't be used.

I'm trying to work on Twinkie x.x

If you're in Timelords, Saith kept wiping any decorations I had put out so its very plain. I plan on working on scribe again after getting a guide to do it as cheap as possible and make it pretty....eventually....sometime in the far future.

So yeah, if provided the kits I'm more than happy to help out with making the trophies, you can send me an in game mail to arrange the timing if you're interested. I just need the kits, a temp invite and decorator perms for the time I make the trophies.

Understandably the kits are account bound, I personally don't mind contributing some of the cheaper materials like the wood and metals and linen needed to make the rest of the mats, I'm mainly gated behind slivers (burned my entire stock making resonating cores to level up) piles of coarse sand (need 10 per kit) vials of linseed oil, and the pigments needed to make the ink (down to 3 from the original 10 so it's actually a lot cheaper now).

Bronze trophies need 5 or 10 of the related boss mat + 1 journeyman kit

Silver needs 10 bronze trophies + 1 master kit

Gold needs 5 silver trophies + 1 grandmaster kit

I have never made a statue, so just for clarification the kit you are talking about comes from all of the mats (sand, linseed, pigment. etc), correct? I ask cause I thought the kit was something else I didn't know of before I read your previous post haha.

On 4/20/2016 at 9:45 PM, Captain Seyo said:

If you're in Timelords, Saith kept wiping any decorations I had put out so its very plain. I plan on working on scribe again after getting a guide to do it as cheap as possible and make it pretty....eventually....sometime in the far future.

If other guilds have more permissions for active members, maybe we could have the same in Timelords? :P Just an idea. xo