Sign in to follow this  
Merforga

NA/PAC training raids

Harro, 

So there's been a bit of interest around possible training raids for NA/PAC, I'm considering running a training group regularly on Saturday / Sunday UTC starting from approximately 2-3am UTC. Is there any interest for this particular time slot? For the moment I'll only be organising one group and training them up as II would like to focus to get a core group going by themselves and not conflict too much with Pac raids. Unless Pac want to dedicate a day to training raids =p

I can talk to Raven about it. If anything it could be on "Something Saturday". We never get the biggest numbers for these events so if you either want it then/we make it training raid night it could be fun. I'll talk to him about it.

I might be able to join on 2AM UTC on weekend, but my limit will be until 4AM UTC that will be 12AM EST for me, i can't go more than 4AM i need to sleep for work in the morning.

My only off from work is Thursday till Friday, so if there additional raid on Thursday i'll be there surely.

Last thursday raid didn't happen, drgrundy was MIA. I'll just blame the SAB for his MIA.

I don't know if Raven told you, Merf, but he said doing it on "Something Saturday" would be fine. That way you don't have to worry about going over PAC times. If people want to raid instead of "Something Saturday" it's fine. (And this way hopefully I can squeeze in once in a while if for some reason you don't have a full group... :))

Correct. Had a chat with few early risers from NA last night in the raid guild. At this stage it'll look like Pac on Saturday ie 2am and probably one group to start off with at reset on Sunday for NA folks depending on inari and Nex of they're ok with that

5 hours ago, Kyzarin said:

I would be interested in training raids but Saturday/Sunday is a no-go for me. 

Unfortunately my mon-fri job prevents me from organising NA raids during the week =(

I'm totally cool with this being a thing.   I personally will likely not be able to attend (as I have no interest in raids until the drops are worth it).   We can make something Saturday turn into Raids night,  but don't expect me to actually do it xD

Hey, the raid drops are totally worth it.

If you are me.

And get at least one mini/unique skin/infusion/ascended chest every week!

...It's ok I've been playing since beta and this is the only good luck I've ever had

Might I invite friends from another guild (Yes, my WvW one) or is it going to be a TTS-only event?  There's like three or four that would be interested.

My  wife, Doomsie.2930 , and I can commit to this Saturday & Sunday  and would like to join.  We just joined the raid guild.  We have only pug cleared VG once.  I am a PS warrior main, Viper Necro backup; also I have built and exoticly geared a meta druid that I'm still learning how to play.  Doomsie is a chrono main (non tank) and tempest backup.  Thanks.  The time we cleared it I was playing the necro and she was playing the chrono.

Unfortunately I'm in the airline business and work a 2 week on 2 week off type of schedule and don't have control over what time or day of the week my flights may occur during my 2 weeks on. I cann't commit 100% to subsequent weeks as my schedule is unknown, but it's probably 50/50 that I would be in a hotel with decent internet somewhere during those times when I am at work.

Edited by Alchemist.2310
grammar

12 hours ago, Stormrunner said:

Im fairly certain i can make it... but the whole UTC thing has me wonkers... As i believe for sundy at 2am UTC would be Saturday at 8pm Mountin Time in the states for me? which would work well as well as Saturday/Friday.

You can switch the ingame clock to be server (ie UTC) time, which can help with converting your time to the UTC one.