Sign in to follow this  
Thalia Nyx

Having trouble understanding Teamspeak

I really wanted to join in with you guys, and I belong to two tts guilds, but I can't figure out teamspeak or how to be in the right channel. I have tried to whisper people, I get no response. I am thinking about taking myself out of the guild instead of being kicked for not being active, even though I have showed up repeatedly for stuff, but can't get teamspeak to work for me. This is my last effort to try to make it work, and then I will take myself out to make room for smarter people that know how that program works. 

34 minutes ago, Thalia Nyx said:

I really wanted to join in with you guys, and I belong to two tts guilds, but I can't figure out teamspeak or how to be in the right channel. I have tried to whisper people, I get no response. I am thinking about taking myself out of the guild instead of being kicked for not being active, even though I have showed up repeatedly for stuff, but can't get teamspeak to work for me. This is my last effort to try to make it work, and then I will take myself out to make room for smarter people that know how that program works. 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, if you want to join a channel on a computer, you can double click on the channel you want to join (use the Calendar on ttsgamers.com to see when events are), usually clearly marked are HOT and Core Tyria for those respective events, you can also right click and select Join Channel to move there as well.

If you're on this evening @Thalia Nyx, I can help you further. Make sure your mic and headset are working properly by going under settings (top of the window), and selecting set up wizard.

I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Thalia Nyx said:

Just out of curiosity, how are you in two TTS guilds? Do you have an alt account? Thanks dear.

3 hours ago, Byter said:

Just out of curiosity, how are you in two TTS guilds? Do you have an alt account? Thanks dear.

Prolly in a "main" guild and the raiding guild.