Sign in to follow this  
Staler

Text post content size

Since we started using this forum, I've had it choose to randomly modify the size of single paragraphs within my posts. No format codes were used. No copy and paste. No use of any of the WYSIWYG formatting tools located above.

Example post:

Since we started using this forum, I've had it choose to randomly modify the size of single paragraphs within my posts. No format codes were used. No copy and paste. No use of any of the WYSIWYG formatting tools located above.

Example post:

I'll look into it as I've noticed it's begun doing the same, however - looking at your post, it does look as if bbcode is being inserted, and it doesn't do that unless specified.

You're sure you didn't copy/paste, quote anyone elses post, etc?

I'll look into it as I've noticed it's begun doing the same, however - looking at your post, it does look as if bbcode is being inserted, and it doesn't do that unless specified.

You're sure you didn't copy/paste, quote anyone elses post, etc?

Quote should be entirely internal to the button launching the post in this case and not affect it. I know I had another example near the start of the forum's creation, I just can't think of it off hand. It's not a huge deal. Just very annoying.

After looking into this issue, I haven't had it happen to myself at all.

Moreover, IPB uses and advanced CKEditor that's entirely custom to the forum base, and is more complicated than the forum code itself... So, with that - I ain't touchin' it 8)