The forums have been disabled and archived as of 1/13/2019. They will remain here for the time being so that you may gather past conversations. Please contact an administrator if you need any assistance.

CaptColt

My first stressed filled wyrm commanding

Hey everyone I realized recently I didn't make a proper forum account, but I wanted to go ahead and share that I've lead my first wyrm! And despite my stress it went mostly well! I had...let's see if this [email protected] Erin @Addy @Liara and @Raven all there supporting me! Thanks everyone

42 minutes ago, evilicious said:

Gratz!  Which wyrm?? Did erin die??

Crim. Unfortunately I don't think he did.

But I did ._.

Crimson wyrm, as Addy said. Erin died once because I needed to call for a bit more vet wyrm clearing to help condi, but Raven went down a couple times to compensate the lack of deaths.

On 3/26/2016 at 9:00 PM, Captain Seyo said:

THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE CAPTAIN IN THIS GUILD!!

But we appreciate you stepping up, giving it a try, and helping to keep Tyria free since 1325

And that captain is Captain Crunch. Please, Seyo.

I return with my second time commanding! Amber wyrm instead of crimson this time. My stress levels were much lower than before! I have some things I still need to work on but it'll be better with more practice!

Edited by CaptColt

5 hours ago, CaptColt said:

I return with my second time commanding! Amber wyrm instead of crimson this time. My stress levels were much lower than before! I have some things I still need to work on but it'll be better with more practice!

And doing it again tonight!

This time I promise I'll actually pay attention instead of typing to Erin most of the time :x

And there we have my 3rd time commanding! I'll probably stop posting every time I command now :X. But I lead amber again, there was much improvement to the previous night, tho still some things need improving I'm starting to get the hang of it now!