Yuzorra

[COMPLETED] OCE: Cantonese Teq and Singing Byte Today!

As a reminder to all interested people, tonight at OCE (starting 10:30 AM UTC) we will be doing a Tequatl in Cantonese to be led by our beloved CO Asian Commander, and some time afterwards (probably after TT) we will have OCE diva Byte singing a song for the community.

Don't miss this rare occasion of leadership giving back to the community for everyone's much appreciated donations to keep the guilds ship-shape! Spread the word! :evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh:

As for recording, so far only Byte has given permission to record. You're going to have to ask Asian Commander permission later.

4 minutes ago, Staler said:

I'm putting this out here. Don't even try to autotune it, we'll catch you! <3

Nah, no weird electro sounds from me, just a bunch of ears bleeding

1 hour ago, Rachel Roqux said:

https://soundcloud.com/user-361121886/byte-singing-022716

I missed the first few seconds and there are a few pings from people messaging me in teamspeak. Sorry.... o_0

That was pretty good @Byter.  The way you were making it out to be, I was expecting to have to close it quickly so as not to have to keep listening.

12 hours ago, Spear Of Flame said:

That was pretty good @Byter.  The way you were making it out to be, I was expecting to have to close it quickly so as not to have to keep listening.

oh my god... I literally was like "not going to listen to it" but curiosity got the better of me and fml, why did I do this. What a horrible attempt.