Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Suggestions

Hey guys,

After looking through the suggestions section, I noticed there was a lot I missed from being away - and now that I have a bit more free time, I'd be interested in revisiting some of your ideas.

If there's anything that frustrates you about the website (forums/front-page) or anything you'd like to suggest, do so in this here thread. You can always make suggestions using the format, but this section tends to be a bit quiet, and I contribute that to my absence. 

Let me know,

Erik.

38 minutes ago, Equto said:

Can I get rid of the "do you want to receive notifications" pop-up on firefox regardless of how many times I tell it no ?

I can ask IPS - as it's a core functionality that I personally can't touch. You can also go into your notification settings and edit it there.

However, checking Firefox - the box goes away permanently after I tell it no. You could try clearing your cache.

I personally love the website.  One of the better community sites I've seen.  As a new member though, I was looking for an "Introductions" type of forum, but could not locate one.  Maybe I simply missed it, or maybe it's something you guys don't want on your site?  Regardless, it would be nice to have a place to read up on other members who did want to post such a thing.  Either way, great work! 

7 minutes ago, Zawr said:

I personally love the website.  One of the better community sites I've seen.  As a new member though, I was looking for an "Introductions" type of forum, but could not locate one.  Maybe I simply missed it, or maybe it's something you guys don't want on your site?  Regardless, it would be nice to have a place to read up on other members who did want to post such a thing.  Either way, great work! 

There was an introduction thread, I just can't seem to find it :angry:

19 minutes ago, Saith of Dusk said:
5 minutes ago, Yodaisme said:

Think it was this one =)

Whelp, that would be what I was looking for!  Thanks for posting.  I guess I didn't look hard enough, heh.  

1 hour ago, Zawr said:

Whelp, that would be what I was looking for!  Thanks for posting.  I guess I didn't look hard enough, heh.  

I've added an Introductions section under general chat. I meant to do it, but I had forgotten.