The forums have been disabled and archived as of 1/13/2019. They will remain here for the time being so that you may gather past conversations. Please contact an administrator if you need any assistance.

Sign in to follow this  
Raven Paradox

Pacific Timezone!

This thread will be continued to be updated as Pacific becomes more "official".  But,  as for now,  we are adding Pacific Timezone to the TTS Calender.   We also have a Pacific TTS Guild (Teq Twinkie Squad) that you can either swap to if Pacific is your timezone or apply to if you are not yet a TTS member.   We will be voting on which guild hall to choose between LP and GH.   In the meantime you can donate materials for the guild hall to Logan Schism (slimebat.9503).   We will try to get a guild hall likely next weekend or earlier.

I've discussed with fellow leaders of Pacific how we plan to schedule things.   On the calender it is "Leader's Choice".   This is incase we have an off-night for leaders or members in order to do Triple Trouble.

However,  FOR NOW, we will be sticking with Teq at 6:50pm PST (2:50am UTC),  then moving on to Triple Trouble afterwards.    This can be changed if leaders or members decide to run a different however.   However,  with the spawns of world bosses,  if we do not get the numbers to run Triple Trouble,  we can easily switch to Shatterer and then to KotJ or something similar.   Many events actually spawn at the same time or after Triple Trouble,  outside of Dragon's Stand.

Again I'll keep this thread updated,  but for now Pacific is on the Calender and has a guild :D

Should totally add more timezones \o\. Convert current EU to RU timzeone and have Vladimir and Nikolov lead, then create another EU timezone after that \o\. 

^^ Maybe totally somewhat joking.

BUT CONGRATUALTIONS PACIFIC YAY /o/ - i can attend  from the other side of the world

You joke but technically we could do the same for oce. Current oce caters for central equivalent time. But there is demand for between oce and eu since that's optimal time for the Asian countries and west coast Au. 

The only challenges are that we don't have enough commanders and also late oce would run onto Eu potentially 

I've been thinking of changing to Twinkie, just because I tend to be on a little later and I end up doing events with Raven more than with Taco. I have a bit of an odd schedule despite being in the central time zone. Plus.. TWINKIES!

The difficulty with getting a TZ between OCE and EU is that there are no good world boss events that happen in between. The Teq after OCE is already the EU one, so IMHO getting a "SEA" TZ is currently a no-go.

30 minutes ago, Merforga said:

Unless we push EU back *evil grin*... or just combine SEA and EU since Eu currently only runs on weekends 

Well give us more leaders and we'll offer full week coverage. Kinda unfair to expect 3 leaders to run round the week raids. We'd be online doing it every day.