Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Truthe

Update to NA Schedules

The schedule for NA has been update.  Changes are as follows:

• Community Night has been moved to Tuesday.  This is still Leader's Night Off, but there will still leaders available to help.
  • Raid Training be on Wednesdays taking the time slot of former Community Night time.
    • If members do not wish to participate in raid training, they are free to run another event.
  • Raid Training will also be ran along side Something Sunday.
    • Community members can volunteer to lead Something Sunday.  If you wish to schedule an event, send me a PM.
  • King of the Jungle replaces Octovine/Dragon Stand on Monday.

Calendar Link: http://ttsgamers.com/event-calendar/

As a side note, there will may be efforts to do a speed setup of King of the Jungle before the actual scheduled time.  This isn't on the calendar because it is optional dependent on number of people and active listeners.

Also, community members are allowed to ask to command any event scheduled.  This has always been the case, but wanted to make this more emphasized.  Just note that asking does not mean you will be chosen.

2 hours ago, Spear Of Flame said:

So which leader(s) are running the NA raid training on wednesday(s)?

Good question.  I will likely be running a raid (exception being that work keeps me late).

I will let other leaders put their hand up to tell if they will be doing it or not.