Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Truthe

Something Sunday (11/15) - Heart of Thorns Hero Point Rush

My chaotic life is settling down so I can actually try to have some fun!  I will be making a post for getting assistance for Personal Guild Hall runs going soon, so keep a look out for that.

That said, I would like for this something Something Sunday to be dedicated to getting as many Hero Points from the Heart of Throns areas!  Since some of you are still working on getting mastery points, so we will focus on getting the Hero Points that don't require high masteries (maybe some that can be ported to by mesmers).

See you there!

Just a little disclaimer, for those that ran with me during my hero point rush, it was my event, and it wasn't communicated with other leaders. It was just me doing events with the community. 

With that being said, whoever is running this event may not do what I did. So please be mindful when it comes to whoever will be running it. (IE: Leader ABC did this, why aren't we doing it?) 

So speaking of alts, are we going to be making multiple circuits through the HPs? Or just one pass and thats it for SS?

What about Treasure mushrooms? any chance of hitting any of those on the way through (are any on the routes? only one I know of is in bottom left of VB, NW of the HP, so its kinda out of the way)?

5 hours ago, Spear Of Flame said:

So speaking of alts, are we going to be making multiple circuits through the HPs? Or just one pass and thats it for SS?

What about Treasure mushrooms? any chance of hitting any of those on the way through (are any on the routes? only one I know of is in bottom left of VB, NW of the HP, so its kinda out of the way)?

Personally, I would like to do multiple, but odds are with a large number of people and making sure people get hero points, it may take too long.  If we go through fast enough, I am more than willing to do it another time for additional alts.

I don't know any routes for Treasure Mushroorms etc., but if someone knows where they are, we can incorporate it.

Verdant Brink - Treasure mushroom spawns on the Treacherous Paths area west of Noble Ledges. Take Treacherous Paths waypoint and go north to find it.

Auric Basin - Treasure mushroom spawns in the Weeping Glade (POI SW of Eastwatch Bluff words on the map). Take the Nuhoch Wallows near the Chak Hollow waypoint to get there super fast, otherwise you can get there just by going north from that waypoint.

Tangled Depths - Treasure mushroom spawns in the grub pit. Easiest way is to go to Teku Nuhoch and take the Nuhoch Wallows to the grub pit. There are, of course, other ways to get there but this takes you to the spawn area. (It actually can be anywhere from the wallows to a bit south of the wallows).

Dragon's Stand - Treasure mushroom spawns near one of the 3 forward camps. It can be any of the 3 (or maybe all 3? I'm unclear on this point) and only after successful completion of Mouth of Mordremoth.