Sign in to follow this  
The Answerer

WebM is magical.

You need WebM in your life. WebM will improve the quality of your existence. WebM will astound your neighbors. You will feel more satisfied when you're embedding WebM videos. WebM can fill your life with color. Most of your problems can be solved with WebM. WebM is a superior video format to MP4 by virtue of its licensing. To not be able to embed WebM video into your posts while still being able to embeded youtube videos is a tragedy whose scale I know not a metric for. WebM is the source of enlightenment for future generations of children. WebM will never threaten to stab you, though in fact it can speak. Being able to speak makes WebM an improvement over the existing companion cube solutions. You can rely on WebM for video with a clear conscience, knowing that WebM does not restrict your internet freedoms. WebM is portable. WebM holds up well under pressure. If I had to pick just one video format, I'd pick WebM. I really wish I could embed WebM video into posts here. WebM is an effective method of relaxation. WebM can sometimes help with constipation. WebM is known to relieve some headaches. WebM will assist you in achieving your life goals. WebM is the video format of choice for a notable part of the scientific community. WebM raises the estimated value of your internet real estate. I think you would find your web browsing experience more satisfying if you included more embedded WebMs in your diet.

I would post a WebM here to demonstrate, but embedding them isn't supported.

Your thread was hidden by someone else, and I just corrected that issue.

Currently there are a lot of iframe bases and embeds not currently supported. I haven't had a chance to fix them up for IPB 4.1.3.2 - primarily because they're releasing fixes everyday that could break it at any given moment.

Soon, though.