Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Truthe

Rescheduling Personal Guild Hall Claims to Something Sunday Nov 1st

Unfortunately, I had a few things come up today, and I won't be able to organize personal guild hall claims for people.  I REALLY wanted to do it today, but life happens.  I would use this time to get the favor/influence and gold necessary to get the guild hall.

For the time being, if you want to get your personal guild hall claimed, please make a post in this thread so that I can start making a list of personal guilds that people.  One guild per a person please.

To be frank, in the beginning it was difficult because we didn't know the lay of the map and did not have some masteries that made traversing the hall quicker. However after more than 2 months into the expansion I honestly think with everyone's masteries at their current level, reliably taking a guild hall with 10 people is possible.

Actually, 8 is easier than 10 (not sure about 9) because only one vine spawns instead of two. I'll just say that capturing Lost Precipice with 8 people was not hard on day 1.

To answer the question, no.  This was a scheduled event for the date specified.  If you need help with a guild hall claim, I would suggest making a separate post or hopping on teamspeak and asking for help.  People are usually willing to help.