Kantriakhor

TTS Pokemon General Thread!

uggh.  I so hate that I'm not near this spawn. Almost every hour theres some water spawn that I can't get to, since I'm at work. Seen lots of karps, a couple poliwrath (I think thats what that one is), horsea, and shellder.  Probably could have evolved a gyrados by now if I could have just got all those karps. :(.   Only good thing is that I at least have a different spawn just within range, though its mostly pidgies and rats.  did get a growlithe and a seaking spawned in though.

pWZbHIx.png

Edit:  And now the dratini is showing up while I'm at work :T_T: and not just at the spawn down the road (that I would lose off the nearby once at work).

well went through either 17 or 18 when i went on an evolving spree.  Didn't wind up evolving as many as I thought I would.  And I tend to just catch everything that I can see (most of the time.  sometimes I just leave the pidgies/rats/caterpies/weedles).  only at 69 pokemon in the pokedex.  I have started going after some of the gyms, though only if they're level 3 or below and have low cp defenders. Currently at 100 coins, now that I know I don't have to hold it for X amount of time.  think I missed out on 20-30 coins cause of that.

I know somewhere down the road from work on my way there, theres been at least 2 dratini spawned. Saw them on my way to work yesterday and today on the nearby, would have loved to try to find them. 

I'm gonna be so mad if I ever see a lapras or dragonair/nite silhouette on the nearby while I leave it open at work...

Remember to get your Victinis this month!

There's also second chance 20th Anniversary Darkrais (DARKRAI2016) and Happy Hour Meowths (HAPPY) for PAL consoles - end date is unknown so get in quick! (I can grab extras if anyone needs as I now have a completely resettable game).

I am able to start breeding mons for the TTS Johto Classic - let me know, and if you let me know early enough I can even do a legit competitive shiny (via SV abuse - this can take anywhere from 24 hours to 3 weeks). I can also do some specific Hidden Powers (Ice, Fire, Grass mainly, looking to get HP Ground as well).

Wahoo!

I'm doing Pikachu also, but only for the easter egg (and to get enough candies to evolve one).

Got quite a few I need to get candies for, so I'll be switching mine out quite a bit. Would rather get others so I can fill out my pokedex.

Wanted to start with dratini so I can get a dragonite finally, but I would need about 110 candies, with each one being a 5km 'walk'. 

More downloads this month instead of just the anniversary one?

(not sure if reliable, came up when I had firefox search keldeo.  looking through the article it seems to get info from other pages, and the info they have on theirs is different from the source articles...)

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-get-mythical-legendary-pokemon-hoopa-keldeo-volcanion-pokemon-x-y-omega-ruby-2425724

Though the page I've been going by for the monthly ones (http://www.polygon.com/2016/1/25/10829290/pokemon-mythical-legendary-download-distribution-2016) says that Keldeo is supposed to just be a internet download and the other article says its from Gamestop...

On 10/8/2016 at 11:28 PM, Carrie said:

@Spear Of Flame - for NA consoles, you can currenly download Keldeo via internet, Hoopa via code (2016HOOPA I think), Darkrai via code (DARKRAI20 I think) and on 10/10 NA Volcanion codes should be available at Gamestop stores.

Yeah, did the keldeo and hoopa ones that night.  I think I have darkrai from before (think I also had hoope).  I do need to spend money again and re-activate my pokebank one of these days though.

Gonna wait a few days before I stop at my gamestop and try to get codes.