Kantriakhor

TTS Pokemon General Thread!

39 minutes ago, Carrie said:

So hey, if anyone needs eevees with decent IVs for the next tournament, let me know. I breed them almost obsessively in my pursuit of shiny eeveelutions :P

I could definitely use a few, Eevee has not been something I go out of my way to breed so definitely would go a long way in helping me.

6 hours ago, Carrie said:

So hey, if anyone needs eevees with decent IVs for the next tournament, let me know. I breed them almost obsessively in my pursuit of shiny eeveelutions :P

If I enter (waiting to see if he gets to 8, currently I see 5 FCs), I probably could use a couple.  Still don't have one in OR, but haven't turned that on since last tournament.  I think I'm at the point where I can find them though.

1 hour ago, NexForce said:

I can help with breeding Eevee's for people that needs it. This time I'm only going to help with 1 pokemon.

When I first read this, not gonna lie I thought you meant 1 pokemon as in help with all the Eevees you need and not 1 pokemon as in quantity

I just kind of want to get rid of them. I can't bring myself to release them, like what if I need them again later? What if I really need a brave eevee missing speed with HA in the future because they release a new eeveelution that benefits from it?

Also the fourth eevee I ever hatched was shiny! No luck since, though I think atm I have like a 1/680 chance of getting one.

Edited by Carrie

9 hours ago, Carrie said:

I just kind of want to get rid of them. I can't bring myself to release them, like what if I need them again later? What if I really need a brave eevee missing speed with HA in the future because they release a new eeveelution that benefits from it?

Also the fourth eevee I ever hatched was shiny! No luck since, though I think atm I have like a 1/680 chance of getting one.

Out of all the breeding I have done (which is a lot) the only shiny I have gotten to this day still is mudkip and I have about 10 of them shiny -.- (or had 10 of them, I think I gave most of them away to friends)

Edited by Menoitios

On 2/28/2016 at 1:55 AM, Carrie said:

I will trade you a shiny eevee, 4 EVs, HA adamant nature, for a calm umbreon. I literally just got one, breeding for my team, and I'm too lazy to go through the happiness thing. :grin:

I'm usually on during NA raid times, or after/during OCE raid times.