Rachel Roqux

New Mega-boss Speculation

Alright, as you may have seen on the latest update to the TTS main webpage, I've speculated as to what the three new mega-bosses are going to be. 

First, I believe they are going to release a dragon for us to fight because it is running theme of the game. I don't pay attention to the lore or the story so I don't know why there are so many of them in-game, but there are. What is one more for us to kill?

ZgWpzl+hZU8gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==gWpzl+hZU8gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==Charmander-X-and-Y.jpg

Second, I'm expecting a giant spider. Now I know we kill one of these in our champ farm, but I think there is so much more potential for mega-boss mechanics, not to mention we will be in a jungle. What better place to find giant man-killing spiders?

skyrim-giant-spider-in-its-lair.jpg

Third, I think the devs will use all of the ambient creatures in the game, turn them into ghosts, and make us fight a whole swarm of them. Sure, they are easy to kill, but if they throw enough at us the game will start to lag. They don't even need to create any new mechanics! Who would not want to fight a map full of these little guys?

Friendly_Rabbit.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of my predictions. If you think I'm way off base, let me know what you think the three new mega-bosses will be!

Edited by Rachel Roqux

AS A BIOLOGIST.....that looks more like a fly.

No wai... 8 legs, yo!

And yeah... isn't there an achievement for killing 1,000+ critters? Imagine having to fight 1k critters for each person in the map, except they can't be 1-shotted. Would be like a slow-moving slideshow... :jaw-drop:

Clearly the biggest WB will be a giant Quaggan.  We must use a Krait Tonic to damage it.

I would be so happy with this... SOOOOOOOOOOO happy. Finally, after all those guild missions either having to rescue the little buggers, or actually having to be one...

Clearly the biggest WB will be a giant Quaggan.  We must use a Krait Tonic to damage it.

I would be so happy with this... SOOOOOOOOOOO happy. Finally, after all those guild missions either having to rescue the little buggers, or actually having to be one...

You monsters!

Plant abominations and an actual hydra would both be really cool!

Fixed that for you. 

You would kill the quaggans later Nex? How sad. As a member of TETQ (Tyrians for the Ethical Treatment of Quaggans), I object! 

On another note, to get back to the topic, I feel like one new boss will be composed of (several?1-3?) giant vine things, similar to the ones you see coursing the silverwastes already. Probably similar to the triple trouble fight, but with different mechanics and animations (i.e. maybe collecting seed pods from around the map or luring mordrem into traps to make the boss vulnerable). Just a guess.

Other idea for a boss is the giant bipedal hominid vine creature you see in the trailer at the end facing Rytlock. I think this because A Net has said it is not Mordremoth, himself, and we know it isn't a raid boss at least for the first set of raids.... 

Thoughts?