Merforga

[FEEDBACK WANTED] 10 Man Raids and TTS

What permissions must we give GW2 Efficiency?  With all love and respect, I can't imagine why leaders would need to see my bank and wallet, and I don't even want to give the third party website that kind of information.  But the website yells at me when I only allow account, build, and characters. 

11 minutes ago, Rhiannon LeClerc said:

What permissions must we give GW2 Efficiency?  With all love and respect, I can't imagine why leaders would need to see my bank and wallet, and I don't even want to give the third party website that kind of information.  But the website yells at me when I only allow account, build, and characters. 

When you create the API key, give it full permissions. But when you click on the character, only tick what you want shared "Build, equipment" It's on the lower left side of GW2Efficiency's character panel.

The google sign up seems to be only for progressive raids, is there a different one for the practice raids? I haven't raided for real since Wrath of the Lich King so I don't think I want to start out with progressive raiding. lol. Plus I imagine GW2's raiding is not quite the same. 

Oh sugar !  -1 to my ability to follow instructions.. I didn't realise that was for progressive only.  My lack of Ascended armour would make me uncomfortable :)  please remove me off the progressive list for now ;)  ty ty.

On 11/21/2015, 6:50:11, Etybolik said:

When should we expect to hear if we have been selected for a progressive team? I haven't been having a lot of luck with pugs (although I did get to 10% once).

Leaders will be starting to form their core roster over the next few weeks. So they'll be in touch directly. Currently a lot of leaders are testing the waters in terms of strats, comp and specific member ability to be able to assess. 

Yes, please do apply for progressive raids! I will be putting together progressive raids about two weeks from now, once I have a few more training raids complete (which you are welcome to join). I know several other leaders are still looking for people for progressive raids as well. 

Feels like action been pretty dead in terms of OCE time frame (though I haven't really done anything in game for a few weeks).  I think a lot of stuff that goes down is either 10 man raids, fractals, or people doing their own thing.  I'm lucky if I get 1 teq kill in a week.  Since dungeons got nerfed, its hard to get a decent gold income, and teq was a great part of that, both in the 2g and karma gained from the event (yeah I know I can PUG it, but its not as fun, PUGs don't champ farm before hand).

Edited by Vegeta

25 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Feels like action been pretty dead in terms of OCE time frame (though I haven't really done anything in game for a few weeks).  I think a lot of stuff that goes down is either 10 man raids, fractals, or people doing their own thing.  I'm lucky if I get 1 teq kill in a week.  Since dungeons got nerfed, its hard to get a decent gold income, and teq was a great part of that, both in the 2g and karma gained from the event (yeah I know I can PUG it, but its not as fun, PUGs don't champ farm before hand).

What... where have you been? OCE is more active now than it was pre hot

And honestly, how can you comment on activity when you've been away  for weeks? Oo

17 hours ago, Merforga said:

What... where have you been? OCE is more active now than it was pre hot

And honestly, how can you comment on activity when you've been away  for weeks? Oo

I should correct myself, whenever I am on during NA it seems pretty meh.. lol  I miss the old stuff we did.. I hate being forced into this new content.. according to the Calendar I see raids are usually around 3 AM - 7 AM CST time zone (w/e that is in UTC idk lol) 

What has everyone been doing during OCE time lately?  I'm not much for 10 man raids, and I thought currently right now it was all mostly training for those 10 man raids, which I thought thats all you guys were doing.

Also when does Guild Active status change to inactive?

Edited by Vegeta

We have a calendar for a reason. And we've been running by that calendar. I don't really know how else to answer what we do during oce considering the answers are on there. On the calendar. That you said you looked at. 

Next purge will be this weekend. 

3 hours ago, Wickfish said:

Best thing is come to training raids, @Vinesta. At OCE we've been running 3 raids the last couple of weeks, if not more that start a little after the other groups go and start. I've found them to be a lot of fun and rewarding. 

NA hasn't started these yet and I have asked people who are experienced with raids within the NA community and was politely denied. They suggested I just form my own group and muddle my way through raids and figure things out on my own.

Do the OCE training raids show up on the calendar or are they more random? I am usually asleep during OCE times.

They are on the Calendar - they are Friday and Sunday nights (OCE Time) which is start times of 10AM server time.

I believe the NA leaders are going to be starting training raids as its a great way to get competent raiders for progression!