Merforga

Shout out to you awesome people

Can leaders give shout outs to the community for things they did to help us?

Like the awesome people that helped out with Guild Missions when we needed the Merits to fully max cap our Guild World Event Spawns, and Hero Banners. 

[Joker X Fire] has continued to step up and be an amazing person. Twice now they have stepped up to do reflect training during TT (During Pacific timezone), when no one else will. They are very good with their instructions and are willing to explain things until it is understood. They did a great great job!

This thread hasn't been used for a while, but here's a shout out to Joker X Fire.

I will keep the message anonymous, unless the person that sent this message would like to reveal his/her name.  

I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I just want to praise Raven, Lord Erin, Kyzarin, and Drix for being amazing leaders/probies/callers/member? at events. They're always helpful and always make my day. I don't really know how much information I am supposed to provide for a positive report so here! I just really wanted to call them out for the good they do and the smiles they cause. It's always fun with them around.

Here's a shout out to the Pacific commanders. The person will remain anonymous until they give permission to post their name. 

Hello,

I'd like to submit a PR report for Pacific time zone. I would also like to keep this anonymous. It follows below:
--------------

I want to highlight a stellar TTS member: Addy Winchester (AKA: Taimi, 'do we have a map yet?', 'who do we squadjoin on?').

Thank you SO MUCH for:
-Getting numbers for Triple Trouble & especially encouraging everyone on TeamSpeak to also help
-Helping new members/PUGs understand how TTS runs raids
-Supporting the raid commanders (no kegs @ cobalt etc.)
-Stepping up to community lead
-Keeping Twinkie guild chat (and guild hall) vibrant
-Making everyone smile (even though you can't tell over ts, we are!)

And finally, supporting the members, the commanders, and the community!

If TTS takes probationary commander nominations into account, I suggest you recruit her. Now. Before the Inquest does :).

I just attended an official Teq. event w/ the NA guilds.  The commander was  Gekt Revergreen (Paewyr.8534).  I had a great time. She was clear and concise in her direction with no extraneous jibber jabber.  Please encourage her to lead more events. 

I just wanted to send a quick note regarding all of the commanders (especially the commanders that participate during the PAC timezone).  Basically, I just wanted to recognize how much I (as a fairly new player) appreciate all of their hard work, dedication and commitment they put into making this the best gaming community I've ever been a part of.  Honestly, the TTS community has made a fun game 100 times better and so many of our fun activities wouldn't be possible without the commanders being there to lead and organize.

Thanks!  

Submitted Via Email

Hey TTS,

Last night was off night for PAC. I was doing some PuG world bosses and ran into Trindine. We had a solid 10-15 min convo about her working on the reflect guide. As a regular raid attendee it is always nice to have leaders who are genuinely interested in feedback from the community. This occurred on an off night as well, she could have easily just ignored me or told me to wait till a raid night. I appreciate her dedication. Great commander.

I say +1 to Trindine.

wmbkr.3702

Sent via email. Funny thing, it wasn't PAC that had/has it's night off. It's NA.... and OCE and EU...

I want to commend a member for stepping up during March 8, 2016 EU event when no commander was available to lead. I forgot to take note of her name, but still kudos to her. She did a good job organizing and leading the zerg. We had a few issues, like the map closing notification popping up in the middle of the raid, not having enough people initially, etc. She was able to handle those issues pretty well. Awesome job, member-who-i-dont-know-the-name.

Sent via email. Don't know who lead during that time slot, but yay!

Just wanted to send an HR report or whatever, letting you guys know how wonderful several members were in helping me train for a reflect team for the first time!

Lyra Chambers and Tour Guide Barbie both sent me weapon sets so I'd have a sword/focus for my Mesmer to dodge better since I exclusively use greatsword and didn't have an alternate weapon set. They didn't even ask, they just sent them to me. I know it's not a big deal since loot is plentiful, but it was a really wonderful gesture since they didn't even know me. And Aaron Maona led the Crimson reflect team that I was on, and he was incredibly patient and helpful.

I'm pretty excited to do this again, and I definitely credit these people for this excitement. I haven't found a game community like this in ages.

I'll keep the e-mail anonymous unless the sender wants to reveal their name. 

Message just came in from Limyrith for a few people.

Raven has a darn big heart and needs a hug.

Defender has a kick ass accent and is very helpful.
Rei's like family and always positive which helps everyones mood.
Addy's informative and polite, her and raven have made me feel very welcome here.
Kyzarins the cool guy that got me in here in the first place, and always willing to help. Dude knows a ton about the game.
Rickzores is a pretty funny dude thats cheered me up a lot on sunday events.
TamelessTess is extremely positive and polite, and always willing to tag along for fun.
Taki(Sonyanna) has made me laugh a lot, and always maintains a happy mentality to everything.
Those are just some of the people so far that have made this place a fun and positive community.  So heres some positive HR... Know i didnt include everyone but i did this on my phone so it was a bit difficult to begin with... Will include more next time :) 

I have an HR report (not sure where to put this cuz I'm awful). Isolde Saurgaze, The Teq Squad, is awesome. It wasn't during an official TTS guild, but they were running a tag during a random TD meta, and when someone was being a jerk toward me in chat, they spoke up in my defense, probably without even knowing I was also in TTS. So yeah, wanted to share that in case there is a prize they can get for being an awesome TTS person. :3

This thread hasn't been used in a while, but here's one for @Epi. I will keep the person sending it anonymous unless they want to reveal themselves.