Sign in to follow this  

[Suggestion] More Asuraball?

Seeing how the event on TTS birthday seemed well and it was fun to me also as a player i would like to know would we be seeing Asuraball anytime in the future? I was thinking if this would happen we could have different ways to do this to mix it up and have a bet- no bet system for players wanting to compete for money and others wanting just for fun. I was thinking with the tournament like on the celebration day or have a Wagers match were people are randomly counted off and put into teams, the people would throw a certain locked amount of gold/silver/ or copper into "the pot" and winners would get "the pot" (also TTS could take a small percent like tax for Zerg foods and everything if wanted).

Just a thought, can ignore if you think this is too extreme or whatever.

Hmmm... a monthly or quarterly "Asuraball" tournament, maybe? I would be more than happy to offer up my myriad of minuscule minions for the ball ;)

Yea i imagined the leaders and whoever would figure out when and how many times it would happen cause you would need leaders and stuff for it and a time when most people arent busy

Asuraball is something that's been considered for NA Something Sunday, though we don't have a set date on it yet.

thx for the info

Hmmm... a monthly or quarterly "Asuraball" tournament, maybe? I would be more than happy to offer up my myriad of minuscule minions for the ball ;)

Magnificently and Monumentally Magnanimous of you!