Pommal

Craft Services

I was just wondering if TTS has a process or a place to request crafting services?

I need bloodstone brick to finish my Ascended Back Item, and I was hoping a guild member may be able to help if I provide all the materials.

You can't trade Bloodstone Bricks. But if you are working on Mawdrey, I know a few people in the guild who are willing to use their daily craft to make the item(s) for you provided that you supply materials.  Leadership doesn't regulate trade, so it will be a agreement you manage with person you are trading with.

Ugh... I wish you could trade them, I stopped making them when I hit 250 of the little buggers. But yah, can definitely count me as one of the people willing to use my daily, lv500 crafting errywhere for the win~!

Well... except in jewelcrafting. Because jewelcrafting is lame and won't let me level it past lv400. :O_o:

Ugh... I wish you could trade them, I stopped making them when I hit 250 of the little buggers. But yah, can definitely count me as one of the people willing to use my daily, lv500 crafting errywhere for the win~!

Well... except in jewelcrafting. Because jewelcrafting is lame and won't let me level it past lv400. :O_o:

Wow, how did you get your cooking to 500, teach me senpai.

btw I am willing to help with daily crafting too, just supply the materials.

Just to be clear because I can't get Bloodstone Brinks through trade to make Mawdry I have to at least have one craft skill at 400 even if I get help with all the other crafting materials?