The forums have been disabled and archived as of 1/13/2019. They will remain here for the time being so that you may gather past conversations. Please contact an administrator if you need any assistance.

Irrell

Coffee or Tea?

Alright here we go, debate time - what's your caffeinated drink of choice? Coffee or Tea? Also, how do you take yours? 2 teaspoons of sugar? Milk and/or cream? 

(You could add energy drinks/carbonated beverages too if you want)

For me, it's always coffee, I used to be a barista so I've been pretty much spoiled on coffee, not that instant-mix bull either. Also for my Canadian friends, Double-Double yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

probably tea over coffee (since need lots of cream and sugar for coffee for me to drink it).  Not any one particular tea I prefer. Usually drink red rose or earl grey if I drink tea though (which isn't that often anymore). 

Would prefer energy drinks for energy, but they all have weird tastes.

This isn't even a question. Tea. Duchess Earl Grey. Hot. Any black tea will do really, but Duchess is best. Or a nice fruity white tea.

t_693395b0-9fae-11e1-a0c8-39adc0a00002.j

Edited by Spear Of Flame

I am a big fan of using the AeroPress method of making my morning coffee, but I love a Teavana blend of Tea in the late afternoon.

I just wish I could use a powered grinder instead of a hand one for my coffee beans. My wife sleeps in on Sunday and it raises her ire if chainsaw sounds emanate from the kitchen at 7am. :)

I also take both black....

Edited by Pommal

Coffee with cream, which (2nd cup)  eventually turns into a mocha when I add chocolate nutrient powder and milk.

All teas taste the same to me tbh.  I have to drink them English style to tolerate them.

If its NA raid times - I'm drinking water, the beverage of the Gods. And also that thing I always forget about until I get home.

If its EU raid times - You all had better pray I have a chai latte or a regular latte in my hands.....

At the end of the day though - I am a happy camper with coffee or tea.

probably tea over coffee (since need lots of cream and sugar for coffee for me to drink it).  Not any one particular tea I prefer. Usually drink red rose or earl grey if I drink tea though (which isn't that often anymore). 

Would prefer energy drinks for energy, but they all have weird tastes.

t_693395b0-9fae-11e1-a0c8-39adc0a00002.j

Some memories with that show..:D

Coffee coffee coffee <3 Cream, no sugar. My husband is a bit of a coffee snob and we basically have the equivalent of a Starbucks in our kitchen. Syrups, espresso machine with grinder, fancy frother- you name it, we have it ready to make delicious coffees. (We dont grind starbucks beans though, look up Kicking Horse Coffee from the Great North Canada :P that is what we use another great local one we sometimes use is Oso Negro coffee) I might have even sent Eury some of it, I can't remember. I am not into the sugary ones though (husband is a bit of a honeybee though). Usually have myself a latte or americano. One, maybe 2 a day and I am good to go.

I can vouch for the Oso Negro, it was delicious ;).  I even replaced my old grinder, well worth it.  But can't get it down here, sadly QQ

Time to do some sleuth work and find a more local one near you that you enjoy. It would be like a wine tour, but for coffee... mmmm...

When I was younger (and my stomach was much more durable :heh:) coffee. Preferably with cream, but otherwise black, no sugar. 

These days, tea, no cream or sugar. Iced in summer, hot in winter. It's a particularly relaxing day, I might brew some chai from scratch. 

Coffee with a twist of whiskey

Double-shot of hazelnut kahlua when I have the chance, otherwise either a bit of sugar or mocha-mint flavouring. I am soooooo very caffeine-powered. My nearby Dutch Brothers knows me by sight, and knows all 4 variants of my weapons of choice. :hee:

Otherwise, Monster energy drinks whenever I want something with an interesting flavour, and cardamom or chai teas when I want something relaxing. But yes, coffee all day, erry day. Will drink coffee 30min before going to sleep. :heh: