Irrell

Show Off Your Most Recent Purchase

Hey everyone! Just thought it would be cool just to see what everyone's spending their money on, especially on the cool things they've been saving up for and put them into a central hub.

Also there are a few certain members whom I know have bought things they can't wait to share with us *cough*MegaZords and Custom Lightsabers*cough*, orrr maybe you picked up something awesome at the Amiibo camp out, just share it with us :)

So I splurged on a gaming mouse because I've been gaming on a trackpad for the longest time, and I really needed the programmable side buttons for ease of CC Chat. Unfortunately I'm typing on my phone and its annoying to copy images from Google so this is what I can get:

Don't have a picture, but new 3ds and pokemon games (and a zelda game just cause, and looking at tales of abyss since I liked tales of destiny) to (hopefully) get in on the next TTS pokemon tournament.

Still trying to decide if I buy a new 2014 razer naga.  I have the molten edition from before and it still works, but...

Edited by Spear Of Flame

I liked the tales of the abyss anime never got around to playing it cuz i didn't have a PS2 and now it's collecting dust (still haven't opened it)

I feel weird without the naga + razer synapse now.. everything is hotkeyed onto there to the point that when razer is updating I feel like so much is missing

IMG_0439.jpg

My left pinkie really does use about 12 of those extra macro keys on a regular basis, and I am completely lost on a keyboard without them. O.o

And for the right hand...

1375461281main.jpg

I used to swear by Logitech, but then they made all my trackball mice wireless... bleh. I use about half the buttons on the mouse, lol

Well, ignoring the massive bag of Skittles I got yesterday, the most recent purchase would be the Corsair K70 Red LED keyboard I just bought earlier today because my current keyboard is starting to miss key-strokes.

Well, ignoring the massive bag of Skittles I got yesterday, the most recent purchase would be the Corsair K70 Red LED keyboard I just bought earlier today because my current keyboard is starting to miss key-strokes.

I have one of those. Best keyboard ever.

How many side keys is that o_O ?

9 keys for the thumb (including a "sniper key" for a 4th DPI setting), the two standard keys, two keys for cycling through 6 different saved profiles (the two beside the left click), and a key between left and right for cycling through 3 user-set DPI settings (per profile). :gya:

How does that Corsair M95 mouse feel to use?

Just curious because it appears now my mouse wheel has decided since the keyboard missing keystrokes got it replaced, it'll start misbehaving so it can go into retirement too. So now I get to go Mouse hunting to find a worthy companion....

How does that Corsair M95 mouse feel to use?

Just curious because it appears now my mouse wheel has decided since the keyboard missing keystrokes got it replaced, it'll start misbehaving so it can go into retirement too. So now I get to go Mouse hunting to find a worthy companion....

I love it to death. The keys are nice and clicky, and have a great pushback on them. Virtually no fatigue while using. The laser is also insanely accurate on just about any surface you'd prolly use it on, and being able to spool anywhere from a couple hundred DPI to 8.2k DPI with the push of a button is really nice. Also, the mouse has a very nice weight to it.

I know a lot of people like stuff like the Naga multi-button RPG mouse and stuff, but not having anything directly under my thumb, but being able to rock it in pretty much any direction to push the button I want is super nice. Never have to worry about accidentally pushing buttons when I pick up the mouse, but everything is still nicely in reach. Also, the mouse surface is a nice matte plastic that doesn't really hold onto oil and such from your hands. Additionally textured along the right side of the mouse (where your ring and/or pinky finger goes) to help you grip the mouse. All around, it fits everything I'd ever want, even though I play with whatever pretty mice I see in stores and such, lol... has totally lasted longer than any of my Logitech mice (I've killed 3 of them playing GW2 already, the M95 has lasted as long as all 3 put together).

Welp, Sera Rosso convinced me to get the M95 Mouse, so that's the newest purchase for me. Once it arrives my current mouse can rest well, it's served me faithfully for going on 8 years before giving up....

Only downside: NCIX is messing with me again, just like when I ordered the K90 keyboard, the M95 is supposed to have free ground shipping, but they're trying to charge me almost 80$ CAD for the shipping, which is lulzy since the mouse itself only costs 96$ with insurance.... Thankfully they're pretty good about refunding these mistakes.