Irrell

Show Off Your Most Recent Purchase

7 hours ago, Erik said:

All at once.

Ok I have Wolf Link amiibo coming on Monday, then on Friday March 18th, I have 6 more to pick up.  So after then I'll do a new picture of them all together.

1 hour ago, Merforga said:

Why not both? \o/

I would have to take them all off the wall 1 by 1, too much work.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 0:50 PM, YKfox said:

Welp, Sera Rosso convinced me to get the M95 Mouse, so that's the newest purchase for me. Once it arrives my current mouse can rest well, it's served me faithfully for going on 8 years before giving up....

Only downside: NCIX is messing with me again, just like when I ordered the K90 keyboard, the M95 is supposed to have free ground shipping, but they're trying to charge me almost 80$ CAD for the shipping, which is lulzy since the mouse itself only costs 96$ with insurance.... Thankfully they're pretty good about refunding these mistakes.

Curses. My mouse appears to have gone kaput.

Seems the onboard memory died or something, because none of the buttons on the mouse do anything. Re-flashing the firmware, re-downloading profiles etc, none of it fixes the mouse.

So, naturally I called NCIX to start an RMA, cause 2 year express-exchange. They no longer carry the M95. MY MOOOOOOOUSE!

I have to try and choose a different mouse of about the same price point. T.T

I liked that mouse dammit. It was perfect.

On 3/14/2016 at 1:34 PM, YKfox said:

Curses. My mouse appears to have gone kaput.

Seems the onboard memory died or something, because none of the buttons on the mouse do anything. Re-flashing the firmware, re-downloading profiles etc, none of it fixes the mouse.

So, naturally I called NCIX to start an RMA, cause 2 year express-exchange. They no longer carry the M95. MY MOOOOOOOUSE!

I have to try and choose a different mouse of about the same price point. T.T

I liked that mouse dammit. It was perfect.

FYI NCIX sucks.  I had to contact BBB to get them to refund shipping costs and the product I returned because they were going to charge me a 15% restocking fee.

On 3/4/2016 at 9:52 AM, Erik said:

All at once.

Sorry for the late reply on this, had to wait until today to get the others I had ordered.  I have 4 not shown in the picture because they cannot be hung up by push pin. Those 4 are, Isabelle & Digby that come in the Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival bundle, Gold Mega Man in the Mega Man Legacy Collection bundle, and Mega Yarn Yoshi (it's like amiibo 4 in size of you put them in a square).  Anyways here are the others...

KdlfbEL.jpg

28 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

FYI NCIX sucks.  I had to contact BBB to get them to refund shipping costs and the product I returned because they were going to charge me a 15% restocking fee.

I've not had any issue with them yet, thankfully. Other than them no longer having the M95, which isn't really their fault since Corsair discontinued it...

This is probably one of my more oddball purchases, but so worth it for me.  I got tired of doing carry out pizza and coming home with it cold.  So I bought this..

XrqywKP.jpg

So I'm kind of a bead-a-holic and I just got more storage and of course, beads, and i can't recall which was new so... yeah. Top row is left-right of the right side of my desk right now and bottom row is left-right of the left side of my desk.

BeadBuy3_zpsbqrikos9.jpg

Went to the Mall of America.. picked up a few things..

Super Mario Bros. Coasters...

jfD0LsZ.jpg

Button down zelda shirt for when I go out to those fancy restaurants LOL 

THOscsf.jpg

And of course I had to pick me up this Capsule Corp. mug :D

l1wCJKM.jpg

other side..

xT5EraQ.jpg

That's just only few of the things I got LOL`

It's that time again !  Got this a few days ago, but with Lab farming going on  I had to find some time to break lol

VYlni65.jpg

tugR7V0.jpg

cDByVJ2.jpg

vJrZsc6.jpg

Rpc7hWO.jpg

syQteJB.jpg

ked6C8b.jpg

Next set coming up should be the Breath of The Wild amiibo series :D