Irrell

Show Off Your Most Recent Purchase

So my new Corsair M95 mouse arrived... the software scared me a little bit until I figured it out.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with all these buttons, I was using a 5 button mouse for so long.... :confounded:

So my new Corsair M95 mouse arrived... the software scared me a little bit until I figured it out.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with all these buttons, I was using a 5 button mouse for so long.... :confounded:

Not sure about that many buttons, but for an extra 6 buttons, binding 6-9, elite, and dodge were useful :D; I have to admit that V for dodge is still too ingrained... so often forget the mousebind. If you play ele or engi a lot, definitely the function buttons.

Yeah, the software was a little counter-intuitive when I first started also (with my keyboard, kept trying to program it like my Logitech G510, lmao), but once ya get used to it, it's not so bad. Definitely keep a button programmed for the "sniper" function though, having a super-precise DPI is sooooo usefull when you usually run 4k+ DPI!

Is that just Ariss rebranding the Motorola modems? O.o

Yeah, but it supports up to 686 Mbps from any cable provider :D  I used to use the SB6121 model but that couldn't even get up to 150 Mbps.

While I was out on Sunday.. I stopped at Game Stop to see what they had to offer.. wasn't much, but the guy working that day had something I was looking for.. the only bad part is.. they were only handed out to Game Stop employees.. I asked him how to get one.. he said you can't buy them.. and I'm like.. well damn.. he said.. since Amiibo sell themselves now days.. it was used for promotion back around when they first came out.. so he gave me it <3

PIEblGw.jpg

Just did a camp out today.  First Item I got from Gamestop (I didn't have to wait, just a pick up).

qddE7CY.jpg

Second item I got from Best Buy.. was already paid in full, and that was a pick up too so no waiting either.

tn3q6Hz.jpg

And last item I had to wait 5 hours outside in about 35 degree weather (that's Fahrenheit not Celsius lol) 

KpSUcbw.jpg

... More to come later (got one coming in the mail tomorrow, and then one either tuesday or wednesday lol)