Hey guys, we are working on transferring over some of the more prestigious badges that people have obtained over to the forums. This will allow you to show off and be better recognized for your accomplishments within TTS! Since I can't art, I'm looking for people who can to help me out a bit. We've got 200 gold to give away to people who create the final designs, along with my appreciation and love (clearly one thing is wayyy more valuable than the other...). Along with that, Erik will be providing 1600 gems to the winner as well. Here is what Erik is looking for if you are interested -    Here are some things to keep in mind while working on staff badges: The badges MUST be 120x30. Preferably in .png format if you use transparent layers. Try and keep them consistent with the default theme. They should generally feel and look slick, clean, but most importantly show the staff team as a group. Be creative, have fun (Wow Erik..). We only ask that you keep in mind what they're used for. Here is the list of staff badges we're looking for: A badge for the "Keeper" group. This is the "owner" of TTS. A badge for the "Web Developer" group. This is the person who makes sure everything works and functions online. A badge for the "GW2 Council" group. This is the group of people who run the day to day operations in your respective timezones. A badge for the "GW2 Leaders" group. This is the group of people who entertain you, raid with you, and are generally awesome. <3 A badge for the "GW2 Probie" group. They're the bikes with training wheels. Future leaders, hopefully! Here is the list of Achievement badges we're looking for: A badge for the "Vanguard" group. This is for the achievement icon "Wurmslayer" and should be inspired by those who first felled the Triple Trouble Wurm. A badge for the "Pink Patron" group. This is for the achievement icon "PDiLA Ribbon" and should be inspired by those who attended the PDiLA party. A badge for the "Totally Toga" group. This is for the achievement icon "Toga Party Ribbon" and should be inspired by those who attended the Toga Party in Divinty's Reach." A badge for the "Coordinator " group. This is for the achievement icon "Toga Party Volunteer" and should be inspired by those who volunteered their time to organize such a wonderful event. A badge for the "Altruistic" group. This is for the achievement icons "PDiLA Ribbon and Toga Party Ribbon" and should be inspired by those who attended both of the parties and gave time and their love to such great causes.   THE DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST IS SEPTEMBER 8TH.