Merforga

Speed Run Records! (The Diamond Icon)

5 hours ago, Rachel Roqux said:

Claiming Teq record at 7:58 left on the clock. Byte was leading. 

lWuxzbi.jpg?1

Wait what? The old diamond record was 12:00 + mins, why is this the new one? Am I missing something?

If people want to go for speed teqs again I'll let the community decide.   Or speed Wurms... whichever.   Since I'm done working on Nevermore I can look at builds for all specializations and probably come up with something.  Now that people want to raid hopefully they'll have Ascended gear haha.

Or maybe make it a something sunday for Pacific raids.

IhyLi3E.jpg?1

gVeiut5.jpg?1

I will let the time of 1.05 speak for itself, OCE Dragonstand x2. Would not have beaten EU if they had've gotten screenshots of their start time, but alas I got the screenshot so I win ;)

Spam those screenshot buttons from now on guys! so we can record our record even if we didn't plan it. It sucked that when we ran a triple trouble wurm the other day in NA, no one has a screenshot of our 5:30 record. 

Yes, someone did hand out the icon for wurm, but I couldn't even find a time anywhere on the forum... :(

The KotJ icon is still up for grabs too, so next timezone that gets that kill should just grab the icon... (hint: OCE is doing this today or tomorrow, depending where you live!!!)

1 hour ago, Rachel Roqux said:

Yes, someone did hand out the icon for wurm, but I couldn't even find a time anywhere on the forum... :(

The KotJ icon is still up for grabs too, so next timezone that gets that kill should just grab the icon... (hint: OCE is doing this today or tomorrow, depending where you live!!!)

You'll still need a screenshot for proof ;)

Pacific claiming the KotJ record with 2:26 left on the clock (since there was no time shown on the previous screenshot - rip Merf) :3

(other Leaders edit yourselves in, please)

Nuhoch: Inari

Ogre:

SCAR:

Rata Novus: Saevai

Date and Time was Friday, the 11th of December at 4:43 AM UTC.

Spoiler

Xrmc6kA.jpg

12 hours ago, rsballor said:

Note to self: *always* screenshot fast Teqs in future, because there's no evidence of NA's 11:58 today. sadface.jpg

heh, I hit the printscrn button, just a second too late.   Mine shows the event completed popup instead. :T_T: