Raven Paradox

Tequatl Guide!

Gotta say, kinda enjoyed that engine build (and I didn't even do rotation right).  Ran with zerk armor, since it didn't soecify.

Yeah I'll add in the gear/runes/utilities for those that don't want to watch the videos (when they're uploaded).  I generally suggest full zerker with maybe some valk armor.  Depends on if it's a speed run or not.  If you have a normal run with good reflects, full zerker is good.  But if you're in a speed run, the cripple fields really hurt in any class with 5 stacks ontop of the zerg, which generally happens in speed runs.

Ahh.  Seems like there was a picture (before you put them in spoilers) that had the skills shows in addition to the traits.  Will wait for the video to see if I'm missing something.  Ran it again last night.  Not sure if I should get DD in first phase, but pretty easy to find DD (head/foot one) with the bombs during the burn phases (getting consistant 3k/9k hits on head/foot). 

Only problems with engi build (changed skills out too) is with lab farming :sad:  (not quite as good as staff ele for tagging )  and you have to keep hitting 1 key (couldn't seem to get AA to work :sad:

This is the skills image. The forum seems to be editing the url in the background-image style by erroneously treating it as an <a> tag. (It's already doing me a huge favour, so I can't blame it.)

skills.png

Engineer build video uploaded!   Will add some annotations to it later to fix some derps.   Next up will be Necro, and then Guardian.   Still going to try to get a ranger build up.   Ranger is tough since I don't encourage range but greatsword sucks.   I went over a build with Saith and I like it, I just have to get the rotation down so the video is correct.

So, I've been a bit busy outside of raid time the past couple of days.  Going to re-look at the Guardian build since some people mentioned Hammer is good.  I use my guardian to command so I use that full on tanky build.   If I bring any other class, I'm likely a warrior or just running more tests on other classes to see if there may be some changes to the build.

I'll look into guardian and ranger.  Once those videos are done and uploaded, I will then film dry runs (already have) of each class to see each build in action with some pointers.   These videos will be edited

I think the Hammer Guardian build bring decent DPS and gives protection + regeneration to the community while stacked under double damage spot. More people alive, the better the results may be? 

I personally use a hammer, but who knows, I'm a baddie :puppy-eyes:

This may be a bit old but this is AWESOME. I like the small video references to each call, major help to those who need visual help when learning. Kudos! Totally gonna study this hard.

Not sure if you want to make note of it, but with the last change (may have worked before that.) to bombs, you can pretty easily get both legs (that true double damage?), along with the head sometimes too, after battery phase.  Was getting double ~10k crits with autoattack, so thats my new spot after doing early damage.

Hello everyone!  Been awhile since we've visited this thread.    I am currently working on a Chak Gerent guide with Addy.   Once we have that guide released,  I will revisit this Tequatl guide with improved builds seeing as these are obviously way out of date.

Alright an update.    I will be removing the builds section from this guide eventually.   Reason being is that builds consistently change,  and it's not worth the effort to continuously update builds, making videos and what not.   Also, the meta is basically what the builds would be,  as raids involve killing bosses,  and these are ultimately world bosses as well,  so I'd just stick with the meta.