Everssence

Freebies, Giveaways & SALES

Exactly as the title suggests, the point of the thread is to share freebies and inform members of giveaways and even tell them about super awesome money saving game sales, 'cause after all, who doesn't like free stuff and playing together?   ;)  >:DDDDD

With that said, if anyone ever notices a GW1 sale, poke and PM me til I buy it. (I just missed one some time back, and I really wanna get it) >.<

There was a GW1 sale a couple months back on steam. Since then it was 4 years since GW1 steam was on sale. lol... You could just get prophecies and eotn pack which is only 20 dollars us which is pretty cheap thus far.

G2A is another place where I get most of my games from, they occasionally have games where prices are way cheaper than the original (like Diablo 3 is currently being sold for $22 USD on G2A as compared to $39.99 USD on the Blizzard store website). They also have weekly PayPal deals, which IMO are very worth to check out. c:

Games

[$9.99] Borderlands 2 Game of the Year

Movies

[$Free] Wreck-It Ralph (Note: You need to link your Vudu Account with Disney Movies Anywhere account.)

Music

[$Free] Guardians Of The Galaxy (Awesome Mix Vol. 1) (Note: Get Quick as soon won't be free. US Only Sorry )

Black Friday Sale

Games

[75% Off] Origins Sale
[$????Humble Sega Bundle Dreamcast Collection "Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut Crazy Taxi Sega Bass Fishing Space Channel 5 Part 2", NiGHTS Into Dreams, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
[%OFF] Steam Exploration Sale Nov 26 - Dec 2nd

hello all,

target usually has game cards on sale atleast once a month..

buy 1 get the second 25% off.they carry gem cards so you can get gems cheaper at target during this sale.

have fun

Torchlight 1 [Free] and Torchlight 2 for $5!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/torchlight/news/detail/5002853-torchlight-free-for-a-limited-time-on-arc! (Ends Nov.30 2014)

If you do buy Torchlight 2 and want some company, I do play the game every once in awhile, so do poke If me if you wanna play together. \o/

"GODUS is an innovative reinvention of Populous, the original god game and delivers exciting global co-operation, competition, creation and destruction to a whole new generation."

The game is in early access (kind of?). It's on sale on Steam for $5.49.

Edit : Okay so I've been playing for a bit and I really like it! For this price, it is very much worth it. I think that later, there will be an option to link worlds with friends, if it's not already the case. Other people should buy it! :D

[square Enix Christmas Surprise!] £4.99 (About 8 USD) [This festive deal is available from 8th December – 18th December 2014, only at the EU Square Enix Store.]

For just £4.99 you will receive a surprise selection of our most exciting Steam games from our global catalogue, worth over £70 (RRP or equivalent).

Unfortunately this seems to be only available to people who live in EU. :x