Erik

[News] A New Look - Feedback Thread

Yea... There is no full editor or I'm just not seeing it.

Not standard in IPS anymore. I could add a pop-out dialogue box so you can preview your post, but that's about it.

In private message, is leaving the conversation equivalent to deleting private message? I can't find the delete conversation link, only leaving.  

Yep, it also frees up storage space.

Minor but would an option to hide a signature (was in the previous full edit mode) be too time-consuming to add? It'd admittedly be limited use (was thinking about using it for multi-post guides and such).

Minor but would an option to hide a signature (was in the previous full edit mode) be too time-consuming to add? It'd admittedly be limited use (was thinking about using it for multi-post guides and such).

Can look, but no promises.

Thanks.  Kinda sad to see the monkeys/animated emoticons leave :(

Ahh, Ok.

Yeah, wasn't expecting it to be fixed.  Just wanted to point it out. 

(Its why I use firefox instead of IE ;)  )

Any idea why I'm getting the extra lines/space between lines?

this...

Hey, just wanted to give you an update on this.

I won't be changing this. I looked into it, and did actually manage to change it in my testing environment to see if it caused any inherent issues. The editor is optimized to utilize <p> tags.

So in conclusion, I'm going to keep the <p> type setting because of it's semantic value and correctness. The editor was solely optimized to utilize this setting.